login

Author Topic: Re: How do i download the sync files for the new player?  (Read 3151 times)

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
Re: How do i download the sync files for the new player?
« on: April 06, 2011, 02:27:47 PM »
I can't find out so don't worry I am just going to try it when i get back home and can use Firefox.

IE is the worst piece of garbage that has ever been sold,if there was a way to uninstal it I would not even have it on my computer.
Isn't Internet Explorer basically Windows?  That's why you can open a My Computer window and type in URLs, or why I can enter FTP addresses, save them as Favorites in Internet Explorer, then access those favorites through a My Computer window.  Aside from that, I never use IE.

Online MartyS (Gromit)

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 3092
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 02:46:35 PM »
I can't find out so don't worry I am just going to try it when i get back home and can use Firefox.

IE is the worst piece of garbage that has ever been sold,if there was a way to uninstal it I would not even have it on my computer.
Isn't Internet Explorer basically Windows?  That's why you can open a My Computer window and type in URLs, or why I can enter FTP addresses, save them as Favorites in Internet Explorer, then access those favorites through a My Computer window.  Aside from that, I never use IE.

Yes, IE has been heavily integrated with windows for a long time, I think windows 98 was the last OS you could remove IE completely.

Doctor Who?

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 02:34:46 PM »

Yes, IE has been heavily integrated with windows for a long time, I think windows 98 was the last OS you could remove IE completely.

Darn it!  IE may be the biggest wast of space on a hard drive ever.

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked: 249
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 02:54:55 PM »

Darn it!  IE may be the biggest wast of space on a hard drive ever.

Some of this have known that to be fact since the 90s. ;)