Author Topic: Re: What Projects / Tasks do you have going on / to do??  (Read 47037 times)

Online MartyS (Gromit)

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2178
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
Re: What Projects / Tasks do you have going on / to do??
« Reply #585 on: December 30, 2017, 04:57:23 PM »
Guess I need a humidifier for this house, it never got that bad last winter so I thought I could go without one this winter.  But it's down under 15% and that's too low.  I guess the people in the house before me had the windows open enough to build up humidity in the house and it didn't go away until I ran the air conditioner all summer.

Got a Honeywell one at Target for the bedroom, if that is not enough I'll have to get a big console one for the first floor.

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3007
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #586 on: December 31, 2017, 03:48:26 AM »
Guess I need a humidifier for this house, it never got that bad last winter so I thought I could go without one this winter.  But it's down under 15% and that's too low.  I guess the people in the house before me had the windows open enough to build up humidity in the house and it didn't go away until I ran the air conditioner all summer.

Got a Honeywell one at Target for the bedroom, if that is not enough I'll have to get a big console one for the first floor.
I just put some of those on the shelves at my local Target but never thought about getting one :o

Online MartyS (Gromit)

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2178
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #587 on: December 31, 2017, 09:43:10 AM »

I just put some of those on the shelves at my local Target but never thought about getting one :o

I got the tall one that holds almost 2 gallons, a 1 gallon one would have run out last night, hopefully now the room is up to 30% it won't have to run all the time.  It was much better sleeping last night, didn't wake up with a dried out sore throat.