6 (18.2%)
2 (6.1%)
2 (6.1%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Re: Rank a Riff within a Riff within a Riff  (Read 4424 times)

Offline Quiddler

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
Re: Rank a Riff within a Riff within a Riff
« on: April 12, 2011, 04:53:58 PM »
I have a hard time watching this Rifftrax because I'm still so damned fascinated with the movie! I missed at least 50% of the Riffs because I would find myself getting engrossed in the movie and ignoring the guys. *sigh* So, for now, can't rank this Riff....some day ....

Offline Nunyerbiz

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 953
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 12:45:38 PM »
As others in this thread have said, I was pulled into the movie at times and wasn't always paying full attention to the riffers. I supppose having their work occasionally trumped is the risk when tackling a movie that is generally well made and entertaining... But for the most part, the humor level was suprisingly consistent considering the length of the film. Although rarely hitting on great laugh out loud moments, the steady stream of grins and chuckles made those 145 minutes go by in what seemed like only 135 minutes. I gave it a seven.

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1269
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 06:28:00 AM »
The unfunny and painfully arrogant write-up on the page for this put me off it for ages, however the riff itself is suprisngly fresh and fun. 
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 308
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 07:04:41 PM »
Wow, what a godawful movie. Could barely stand watching this video game of film.

The riffing was slow at the beginning but picked up. The really nailed it at times.

I give it an 8 but just barely.

Offline gorgonbunny

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 11:45:41 AM »
Yes, warning at the top of the screen telling me it's been more than 120 days since the last post, I do want to reply. Silly.
I love this movie! I love this Rifftrax! It's one of my favorite movies, and now one of my favorite Rifftrax.  I gave it a 10, so there, all you haters. I usually don't watch the Rifftrax of movies I really like, which is why I waited so long for this one. I like this Rifftrax so much, I've watched it at least 8 or 9  times already. Maybe 10. Hey, maybe that's how I decided on the ranking number...

p.s this is my first post, and is it me, or is that verification at the bottom super hard to read? I'm typing in the letter I think I see, but it's taken three tries, so far. I am not a robot! gar!