login

Author Topic: I didn't get it but was afraid to ask.  (Read 6795 times)

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2404
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
Re: I didn't get it but was afraid to ask.
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2007, 12:22:08 PM »
i like the name big montana better. 

ps did you know a texas cheeseburger is a burger with only mustard and cheese on it?  BLECK

Damn straight boy, damn straight.

Dont forget the Texas (Mustard) Whopper.   Only Frenchies put mayo on burgers!

Offline kodiakthejuggler

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 0
  • >Insert Obscure Reference<
    • It's All Geek To Me
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2007, 12:24:34 PM »
i like the name big montana better. 

ps did you know a texas cheeseburger is a burger with only mustard and cheese on it?  BLECK

Well it sure beats the New York roach burger which has only roaches and spit on it. BLECCH!!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 12:30:50 PM by kodiakthejuggler »

Offline sarcasm_made_Easy

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 15
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2007, 12:26:43 PM »
Im sorry but thats gross. 

Everytime i bring it up too, texans say what do you need mayo for?  to which i respond who the hell brought up mayo??  what happened to ketchup or even its bastard offsrping catsup?

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2404
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2007, 12:55:03 PM »
Im sorry but thats gross. 

Everytime i bring it up too, texans say what do you need mayo for?  to which i respond who the hell brought up mayo??  what happened to ketchup or even its bastard offsrping catsup?

My dear sir, Ketchup is only to be used for French Fries (assuming you mix in some hot sauce with the Ketchup first).

• Compsognathus
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2007, 01:12:24 PM »
its thoughts like that, that help keeps texas mostly uninhabiatble

Watchman

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2011, 08:41:58 AM »
really torgo where did most of these come from?  Schnappi supporter and blue beer i just dont get.  In fact i dont get big montana now that we are on the subject lol. 
We had a discussion about Big Montana a while back, apparently it's an Arby's sandwich.  You now know who Schnappi is and I bet he'd like a Big Montana himself.

This thread came up when I just Googled "Big Montana Rifftrax", having recently graduated up to "Big Montana" and not knowing what it meant. And, like when I upgraded to Blue Beer Drinker, my reaction is  :(. It was cool being part of Disembaudio's Squadio & it was cool being Magneto-cent. Being an Arby's-munching rapist, on the other hand... These upgrades are like the inverse of the Star Trek movies, with the odd-numbered ones being cool instead. So far.

How about nicknames from newer Rifftrax? Like Lemon Drink Starer. Professional Shrimp Taster. Hilarious Cold-Blooded Murderer. Perrrrrfect. (Okay, I'm trying too hard, I can only really vouch for "Lemon Drink Starer")

Maybe I'm just anxious about graduating to Schnappi.  :speechless:  Which, btw, was another thing I had to Google. Up until then I'd successfully dodged that pop culture meme.

(I should state I'm not seriously bitching. I don't want to induce the mods into eye-rolling or facepalming. But I would love to be a Lemon Drink Starer.  :D)

• Compsognathus
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2011, 12:30:52 PM »
heh im just glad the schnappi references have started to have.