Author Topic: The Godfather  (Read 2230 times)

Offline mt_hope

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
The Godfather
« on: November 19, 2010, 12:51:51 PM »
Okay, I remember watching mystery science theater 3000 as a kid, just recently after a fun confrontation with the law I started painting a portrait for Stephen Colbert, and I got very serious about it; so serious I remembered the show and watched it in it's entirety as I painted. I've since been spreading the word, it's amazing how many people have never heard of it.

My friend Gina is constantly calling me, having me list off  my favorite episodes of MST3K. When I introduced her to rifftrax I think her heart skipped a beat from excitement. And she's been there for me all the time, calling me first thing (some how she knows) when I get released from an over night stay in jail. She's my Italian mother- beat me into shape, her background is ridiculously shady, her father's first job was an errand boy of sorts for the mob. And she said something brilliant to me- "when are those guys gonna do the god father?" 

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5185
  • Mr. Robot
Re: The Godfather
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 01:19:17 PM »
This is really more of an introduction/suggestion/salsa fusion, but welcome to the boards.

Offline Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2
  • Duck!!!
Re: The Godfather
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 01:23:47 PM »
"Oh, I thought you were complaining about the bouzouki player."