Author Topic: Clash of the Titans - Now Available!  (Read 5301 times)

Offline Thrashalla

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 616
Clash of the Titans - Now Available!
« on: October 22, 2010, 11:19:13 AM »
http://www.rifftrax.com/rifftrax/clash-titans
http://www.rifftrax.com/rifftrax/clash-titans

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IVicRSITRCk?hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IVicRSITRCk?hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Enjoy!
Any issues with the RiffTrax main page should be directed to support@rifftrax.com Attempts to engage with me directly about such matters will result in ridicule.

Offline CJones

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 480
  • 5000 deaths and counting
Re: Clash of the Titans - Now Available!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 02:18:43 PM »
Wow, I'm actually the first person to post about the full riff. I was a big fan of the original as a child, so it was a given I'd be downloading this. Pretty good so far; I'm about halfway through but had to pause for a break. Favorite bits so far:

"Why does our family have three different accents?"

"How many rapes does a guy have to commit to get some respect?" (That's so wrong BTW)

"If proper names were allowed in Scrabble your name would be practically worthless" (Referring to Io).

I'm probably misquoting all three of these. Also, liked the Zangief reference, simply because I mained him in my Street Fighter 2 days.

On an unrelated note, the Rifftrax main page is currently giving a 404 error. Hope it's nothing serious.
EDIT: Never mind, I see that's been fixed.

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 970
  • Happy 11th Birthday, Synch Issues!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 02:45:25 PM »
I'm going to watch this now, but first I'll need to google "weight lifting accidents."

Offline CJones

• Mayor of Nilbog
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 05:59:45 PM »
I'm going to watch this now, but first I'll need to google "weight lifting accidents."

Done and done. After that "Googling 'Lemon Party'" incident from Avatar, I fear nothing from the Internet :'(

Offline byuni

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
  • I'm Bob Rifftrax!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 09:20:18 PM »
Don't know if it had anything to do with the rifftrax or not, but in my little corner of the world I had to go to six different redbox stations before finding this thing.  Looking forward to watching it...

spaceforarent

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 09:24:36 PM »
Wow, I'm actually the first person to post about the full riff.

Second, actually.  :P http://forum.rifftrax.com/index.php/topic,19477.msg586605.html#msg586605

Don't know if it had anything to do with the rifftrax or not, but in my little corner of the world I had to go to six different redbox stations before finding this thing.  Looking forward to watching it...
Next time check the availability online and perhaps even reserve it. http://www.redbox.com/

Offline stansimpson

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 223
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 12:14:22 PM »

Done and done. After that "Googling 'Lemon Party'" incident from Avatar, I fear nothing from the Internet :'(
Then you haven't seen GOATSE, "Tub Girl", "2 Girls, 1 Cup", and "Glass Ass" (mentioned here in increasing order of grotesquetude).  Lemon Party is the least of those.

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2010, 12:33:57 PM »
I can't fathom anything more disgusting than "2 Girls 1 Cup".  I've never seen it, but the description alone makes me retch.

Offline Piobman

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 118
    • Riff Cover Art
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2010, 01:25:18 PM »

Then you haven't seen GOATSE, "Tub Girl", "2 Girls, 1 Cup", and "Glass Ass" (mentioned here in increasing order of grotesquetude).  Lemon Party is the least of those.

You guys are sick puppies.

Offline CJones

• Mayor of Nilbog
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2010, 03:39:44 PM »

Actually I have seen Tub Girl, unfortunately. Never heard of GOATSE or Glass Ass. I'll just take your word for it not to look at them.

Offline stansimpson

• Liked: 223
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2010, 08:00:53 PM »

You guys are sick puppies.
I haven't seen the last two (by firm decision), but I was tricked with the first two.  Btw, goatse got so popular that it became a verb and now means to trick someone into seeing it.  A soul-crushing version of being Rick Rolled, if you will.

Offline camber

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2010, 09:13:45 PM »
Clash of the Titans: It's like Michael Bay skimmed Bullfinch's Mythology in ten minutes while on the john.

Offline Relaxing Dragon

• Liked: 1218
  • I raise my eyebrow at you, sir.
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2010, 05:03:22 PM »
I know I'm crazy late/oblivious in asking this question, but is there a .riff file for this one? Or is it just MP3?

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2010, 05:49:24 PM »
Clash of the Titans: It's like Michael Bay skimmed Bullfinch's Mythology in ten minutes while on the john.

:clap: