login

Author Topic: Schnappi Support Group  (Read 6909 times)

Offline AmandaGal

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 14
  • Every new beginning starts with an end
    • Little Rock Information
Re: Schnappi Support Group
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2007, 05:58:01 AM »
Ok, ok. I get the Schnappi song and all, sure he's happy and snaps people on the leg.  I've fed alligators. I know they're into that sort of thing.  That's all cool Schappi.  I'll support your cause...

But WTF is he doing in Japan and why the hell is there a llama there trying to use chopsticks?!  Is that the Dali "Llama?" That would at least make a little sense because he at least visits Japan.  I'm sure they have llamas in Japan but the first thing that comes to mind when someone says "Llama" isn't Japan. 

I wish I knew German to know what the heck was going on here.
�mike5150� how tall are you?.....in gallons?

Offline BEERxTaco

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 25
  • Does this bug you? I'm not touching you...
    • BEERx
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2007, 06:07:34 AM »
I'm your boogie man that's what I am

Now THAT made me nearly fall out of my chair laughing...  ;D

shake shake shake
shake shake shake
shake your schnappi
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 08:27:31 AM by BEERxTaco »
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son"
-Dean Wormer, Animal House R.I.P.

Offline kodiakthejuggler

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 0
  • >Insert Obscure Reference<
    • It's All Geek To Me
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2007, 07:39:14 AM »

If you think that's bad, think about what it's like for a German person to decipher what the heck Spongebob Squarepants is all about!

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3212
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2007, 08:46:44 AM »
Man, that Schnappi sure loves to snap...

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2052
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2007, 04:52:25 PM »
I made the mistake of watching this video with my 2 year old niece.  I think I destroyed any chance she had of having a sane life.

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Offline davo

• Magneto-cent Member
  • are you asking for a challlllenge?!!!!1!1!one!!1!
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2007, 01:20:50 PM »
I'm your boogie man that's what I am

Now THAT made me nearly fall out of my chair laughing...  ;D

shake shake shake
shake shake shake
shake your schnappi

oh man...can't breathe i'm laughing so hard..

so. this is schnappi.  huh.  my head hurts

Offline sarcasm_made_Easy

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 15
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2007, 02:24:55 PM »
not to bring this thread back from the dead or anything, but we have recently cough found cough a way around some of the firewall and i got to finally see these videos.  GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH  i have to say the germans are offically weird, and the das llama song is way to catchy for its own good.   

The creepiest part is when you hear some english chucked in like its no big deal. 

Offline Laziest Man on Mars

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • "Cut it out, I can't fake laugh anymore!"
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2007, 04:48:21 PM »
Llamas are known for their natural ability to fly bi-planes.
Oh Good, Shim was Joe Elic.

Offline Ranika

• Schnappi Supporter
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2007, 12:58:15 AM »
I only recently looked at this thread. I've heard of Schnappi before, but, merciful mother of God, that thing strikes me deep and puts fear in the pit of my gut. In a light-hearted way. Of horror. The llama however is weirder, and far more nonsensical I'd say. My roommate actually hit me for showing her this.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 11:59:14 AM by Ranika »
"If two friends ask you to judge a dispute, don't accept, because you will lose one friend; on the other hand, if two strangers come with the same request, accept because you will gain one friend." - St. Augustine

Offline DoctorZ

• Schnappi Supporter
  • It may stop, but it never ends.
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2007, 11:04:18 AM »
I'm going to Germany this fall.  I will look for an antidote to this mind-eating song and SELL MY SOUL TO GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!
" A woman who takes her husband about with her everywhere is like a cat that goes on playing with a mouse long after she's killed it." SAKI

Offline BathTub

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 356
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2007, 12:13:28 PM »
The antidote is Knute!

Offline DoctorZ

• Schnappi Supporter
  • It may stop, but it never ends.
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2007, 04:31:09 PM »
Ok, ok. I get the Schnappi song and all, sure he's happy and snaps people on the leg.  I've fed alligators. I know they're into that sort of thing.  That's all cool Schappi.  I'll support your cause...

But WTF is he doing in Japan and why the hell is there a llama there trying to use chopsticks?!  Is that the Dali "Llama?" That would at least make a little sense because he at least visits Japan.  I'm sure they have llamas in Japan but the first thing that comes to mind when someone says "Llama" isn't Japan. 

Gladly.  I often go up on my roof with my trusty 50 cal scanning the skies for  them damn smoochers.....uh....German biplane flying lamas!  <I really aught to lay off the absinthe for awhile.

<Auf Deutch>

<In English>
A Lama, a Lama flies to Yokohama. It looks forward already to rice and fish and looks for the fork on the table.
A Lama, a Lama flies to Yokohama. It looks forward already to rice and fish and looks for the fork on the table.
Where is the fork?

Hello hello you Lama in Yoko Yokohama simply snatch the rice and fish with the chopsticks on the table. Put everything into the bowl, it goes also without a fork. Only courage, only courage folds nevertheless already completely well.

The Lama, the Lama, grumbles in Yokohama. The stomach rumbles and rice and fish fall down on the table. The Lama, the Lama, grumbles in Yokohama. The stomach rumbles and rice and fish fall down on the table.
Where is the fork?

Hello hello you Lama in Yoko Yokohama snatch you simply rice and fish with the chopsitcks on the table. Put everything into the bill, it goes also without fork. Only courage, only courage folds nevertheless already completely well.

The Lama, the Lama, laughs in Yokohama. It rattles like a chopstick star. , everything tastes clear to rice with fish.

Everything clearly, everything clearly you is the greatest chopstick star. Everything clearly, everything clearly you is the greatest chopstick star. Bravo, you Lama in Yoko Yokohama. Finally you course-snatched and it folded.

I go to bed now.
" A woman who takes her husband about with her everywhere is like a cat that goes on playing with a mouse long after she's killed it." SAKI