Author Topic: Games you bought awhile ago, but haven't played yet.  (Read 1577 times)

Offline k1

• Beta Tester
  • Liked: 1513
  • OneWallCinema: Like a snake to the heart.
    • OneWallCinema.com
Re: Games you bought awhile ago, but haven't played yet.
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2010, 10:27:11 AM »
When looting the corpse of a now-dead movie rental, I managed to pick up Dynasty Warriors 5 and 6. I've never really sat down and played a Dynasty Warriors game. For a while, I think I was angry at them for effectively bumping historical strategy games off Koei's roster, but I feel like I should give them a fair swing. I'll get around to that some day...

I loved the Dynasty Warriors games after a tough day at work.  My wife & I would kill a case of beer and kill thousands of people. 
The only thing I don't like about DW games is every single one is pretty much the same as the last one only with slight changes.  I stopped playing after 5.

Offline Minnesota

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 4
  • Twins Territory
Re: Games you bought awhile ago, but haven't played yet.
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2010, 10:10:45 PM »
Way too many to remember.

I tend to buy games used, so its not really a big deal if they sit on the shelf for months or even years. I'd say its over twenty games that I own for all three systems but have never played.  I'm a gamer at heart, but sadly not really much of a gamer in practice. Just dont have the (perceived) time or motivation. Its like I'm stocking up for when I have a sudden opening of free-time that will probably never come lol.