Author Topic: New Short Available - "Library World"!!!  (Read 8272 times)

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2398
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
Re: New Short Available - "Library World"!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2010, 01:25:02 AM »
Thank you Marty, that's the flaw in my list.  I can't fathom why I have that in there twice, and so far apart.  But yes, it seems like "Shake Hands With Danger" belongs at number 48 or so, rather than 26.   Weird.  Nice eagle eye!

Now to go renumber my list.  ::sigh::

I remember that one was only available on one of the DVDs, then several months later it was made available for download, probably why you have it twice.

It was good that I went through my files, I only had 98 where I keep them, had misplaced one in another folder (took only slightly shorter time to find it on my computer vs. downloading it again...).

Offline Action Batch

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 66
  • Hogwashologist
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2010, 04:46:45 AM »
Right, which means if you don't combine the two-parters (and I don't see why you would, since some were released weeks apart) that Library World is number 100.  Right?
they are from the same short hence they count as one

This works for me. I was missing Are All People the Same. Combining the two parters, I also count 96.

Thanks for the list Numanoid, that really helped.

Offline Artie

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 293
  • The strongest man.... in the world!
    • The Film Monger
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2010, 08:15:03 AM »
Right, which means if you don't combine the two-parters (and I don't see why you would, since some were released weeks apart) that Library World is number 100.  Right?

They are separate releases so they don' t count as one.
Yet another movie website - www.filmmonger.com

Offline Action Batch

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Hogwashologist
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2010, 11:13:10 AM »

I don't agree. If they released Fellowship of the Ring Part 1.mp3 in January and then part 2 in April, I would count the final product as one Rifftrax.

Offline Artie

• Not Hurt By Pain
    • The Film Monger
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2010, 01:19:40 PM »

I don't agree. If they released Fellowship of the Ring Part 1.mp3 in January and then part 2 in April, I would count the final product as one Rifftrax.

Except that they don't (and wouldn't) do that.  The two parters are separate releases with separate intros (heck one doesn't even have the all the same riffers from part 1 to part 2) and are still sold separately.   

The next release is the 100th for Rifftrax Shorts that at least we should be able to agree on     

Offline space_mutiny

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 42
  • Dream busted
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2010, 01:32:02 PM »
You're all missing the most important part of this short...Stephanie's hair! It totally rules.
Oh bite me, it's fun!

Offline Action Batch

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Hogwashologist
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2010, 01:38:25 PM »

Except that they don't (and wouldn't) do that.  The two parters are separate releases with separate intros (heck one doesn't even have the all the same riffers from part 1 to part 2) and are still sold separately.   

The next release is the 100th for Rifftrax Shorts that at least we should be able to agree on     

Huh, am I wrong about this? I'm looking on the main page and the Shorts product pages 10 through 2 have 10 shorts on each page, and then page 1 has 8. Is one missing?

Offline Artie

• Not Hurt By Pain
    • The Film Monger
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2010, 01:40:44 PM »

Huh, am I wrong about this? I'm looking on the main page and the Shorts product pages 10 through 2 have 10 shorts on each page, and then page 1 has 8. Is one missing?

Yes, "Decisions, Decisions" is missing

Offline Action Batch

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Hogwashologist
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2010, 01:51:02 PM »

Yes, "Decisions, Decisions" is missing

Ah, so it is. Then you are correct, the next Rifftrax Shorts release will be #100. I reserve the right to save my wooting and aforementioned shameful dancing for the 100th Short riffed.

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2010, 02:36:35 PM »
You're all missing the most important part of this short...Stephanie's hair! It totally rules.

Even Oscar Gamble is jealous