Author Topic: Suggestion: Back to the Future, Parts 1-3  (Read 806 times)

Offline Jobiwon

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
Suggestion: Back to the Future, Parts 1-3
« on: July 26, 2010, 09:21:17 AM »
I would love to see these three classics riffed. I know there have been iRiff versions of them, but i'd like to see what the pros can do with it. They're decent movies, but there's a whole lot there to make fun of.

-Jobiwon

Offline Bahana

• Blue Beer Drinker
Re: Suggestion: Back to the Future, Parts 1-3
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 11:49:57 AM »
Many Michael J. Fox 80's films are ripe for riffing. Teen Wolf anyone?

Offline Moe

• Sparkles in Sunlight
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 04:57:02 PM »
I would love to see these three classics riffed. I know there have been iRiff versions of them, but i'd like to see what the pros can do with it. They're decent movies, but there's a whole lot there to make fun of.

-Jobiwon

I think the first or second would be good. the third one could be ok, but honestly... the movies are suppose to be very similar so it may be hard to have all 3 and still have fresh material.  Granted, I'm always impressed they've had as much fresh stuff for the Harry Potters as they have.  but the plots are generally  (the argument can be made, I know)  different.  I'd love to see all 3, but I'd be happy with the first 2.   

Offline FordPrefect

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 12:51:20 AM »

-Jobiwon

I've heard a lot of good things about the Cinester Theater riffs for the Back to the Future trilogy. Have you checked em out yet or just heard about them?