login

Author Topic: Comic-Con 2010  (Read 649 times)

Offline TTYT

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 5
Comic-Con 2010
« on: July 21, 2010, 01:58:05 PM »
Making this thread in anticipation of tomorrow - but mainly because I noticed something when I finally woke up and turned on my computer today:

A lot of Valve games got updated on Steam today - but there's no mention on Steam's News page of the updates to Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode One, and Half-Life 2: Episode Two. All the other games have notices about their updates, listing how they fix minor issues and stuff like that...

I'm not drawing any definite conclusions, and they may still be typing up the notice for the Half-Life game updates - but still, the day before Comic-Con? Hmm...

Offline gbeenie

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 415
  • Prepare to die, obviously!
Re: Comic-Con 2010
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 01:23:10 PM »
Apparently, some more of the songs included in Rock Band 3 were announced; thus far, I've been unable to find out what they are.
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere.
Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

- Conan O'Brien

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 995
  • Happy 11th Birthday, Synch Issues!
Re: Comic-Con 2010
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 03:20:34 PM »
Apparently, some more of the songs included in Rock Band 3 were announced; thus far, I've been unable to find out what they are.

I have. From Gamespot:

Before going into the Dance Central portion of the panel, Drake announced the following songs for Rock Band 3: "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" by Tears for Fears, "Rock Lobster" by the B-52s, and "Foolin" by Def Leppard.

(Other edited out stuff)

At the end of the panel, Drake announced three more songs for Rock Band 3, which include Marilyn Manson's "Beautiful People," Filter's "Hey Man Nice Shot" and Foreigner's "Cold as Ice."

Oh, and for Dance Central, their Kinetic game, they announced:
"Funkytown" by Lipps
"Hella Good" by No Doubt
"Poison" by Bell Biv DeVoe
"Poker Face" by Lady Gaga
"Body Movin" by the Beastie Boys
"Bust a Move" by Young MC
"Drop It Like It's Hot" by Snoop Dogg
"Push It" by Salt 'n Pepper
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 03:24:29 PM by Compound »