login

Author Topic: I need your help!  (Read 1098 times)

Offline Young_Nastyman

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
  • Meega Nala Kwishta!!!
I need your help!
« on: July 19, 2010, 01:52:54 PM »
I have entered a Linkin Park remix contest, and I need your help to win.

Whether you like or hate Linkin Park is irrelevant, you'll be helping a fellow Rifftrax fan out  :)

just go to this link:

http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/23308

click on "vote for me!". Then a window will pop up asking for your e-mail address. This is to confirm where to send the vote e-mail to. Then go to your e-mail and look for an e-mail labled "Please confirm your vote at Indaba Music". Open it, click on the first link, and you're done.

Also, If you have more than one email address you can vote once per email address if you want.

Thanks for helping out! Every vote counts!!!

The guy in first place is only there because he sounds like Chester when he sings and has built up a fanbase on youtube because of it, his remix sucks.  :angry:

Again, thank you guys so much!!!  ;D

Offline Thrashalla

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 629
Re: I need your help!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 01:44:23 PM »
"Whether you like or hate Linkin Park is irrelevant, you'll be helping a fellow Rifftrax fan out"

...but what if a 'certain' mod hates the band to the point where he has strong urges to lock this topic and IP ban the author?  ???

Just asking, like, hypothetically and stuff.  :P
Any issues with the RiffTrax main page should be directed to support@rifftrax.com Attempts to engage with me directly about such matters will result in ridicule.

Offline Young_Nastyman

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
  • Meega Nala Kwishta!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 08:28:30 PM »
"Whether you like or hate Linkin Park is irrelevant, you'll be helping a fellow Rifftrax fan out"

...but what if a 'certain' mod hates the band to the point where he has strong urges to lock this topic and IP ban the author?  ???

hypothetically, I would heed that certain mod's signature  ;D

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 04:20:48 PM »
Sooo jealous of the second of those powers. ;)

spaceforarent

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 02:15:11 PM »

Thrash has gone mad with power!

Offline Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 02:55:12 PM »
Would think an intense dislike for the band would lead one to want their contest "freeped"....

Like that guy with the dreds staying on American Idol so long one year....

Or that poll on Justin Bieber's website that asked fans to vote for the location of his next big concert - and word got out and they voted that he go to North Korea.   :D