login

Author Topic: Free sample online  (Read 7922 times)

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 742
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
Re: Free sample online
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2007, 11:10:07 PM »
I actually have been sitting on a copy that I had in my store since the first Troll 2! Troll 2!!!! threads started way back when. I also have Coyote Ugly and Blue Crush waiting too.

Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline WouTar

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2007, 01:13:44 AM »
I have to say that small sample was quite hilarious.

Johnny_Short_Torso

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2007, 01:37:33 AM »
I also have Coyote Ugly and Blue Crush waiting too.

You know... those sound like great movies to riff on!

Offline Tony Farms AKA Puma Man

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 52
  • Anus Insurance?
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2007, 06:51:05 AM »
Wow, this film is even worse than I imagined, and I imagined it to be horrific.

What's with the wacky camera angles?  It's like it was supposed to be in 3-D or something.

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2007, 07:36:46 AM »
Whats the last joke? "He never eats my marmite and onion sandwhiches" ?

Yeah, that was hilarious.   Why the movie decided to show the "disappointed mom face" when the kid turned down the sandwhich is anyones guess.   

Offline HulkaMatt

• Disembaudio's Squadio
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2007, 08:31:47 AM »

Looks like it will be pretty good already. Lowtax fits right in. What, with all the drama and bitching about that guy, i thought he'd sound like Fran Drescher, or be completely unfunny or something~

Nah he's a funny guy, Most of the people that say that seem to take the internet either a little to seriously or probably broke a rule on the forums and got banned. I'm sure it'll be a great rifftrax despite him being a new voice to many people.

Offline kodiakthejuggler

• Dragon Ryder
  • >Insert Obscure Reference<
    • It's All Geek To Me
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2007, 08:34:43 AM »
Y'know, after seeing the clip, I was immediately reminded of the MST3K episode "Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders". The style and look of the film is very similar to me. I forsee a great pang of nostalgia will hit me after watching this one!

Offline gammer

• Second Banana
  • Liked: 3
    • GoodTimers Hockey
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2007, 08:44:05 AM »

Looks like it will be pretty good already. Lowtax fits right in. What, with all the drama and bitching about that guy, i thought he'd sound like Fran Drescher, or be completely unfunny or something~

I actually had a hard time finding Troll 2 in the real world, so i just went and rented it. Turns out the rental copy was used as a coaster, a door stop, and i think someone tried to play the DVD on their record player. Surpringly though, the side with Troll 1 was practically untouched!

Anyway, i have to go bitch to the video store now, and i'll probably end up buying a copy of this one online somewhere <shudder>. Poor me~

-Rude

Can your rip it with your DVD drive in your computer? I find that scratched DVD's that wont play in my DVD player, work when ripping them with my computer.

If not, most video rental places have those disc polishers that take out most scratches. That should make it good enough for your computer DVD drive.

Offline Rude

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Forum Czar
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2007, 08:48:45 AM »
Can your rip it with your DVD drive in your computer?...

Nope. I actually tried that first. I even slowed the drive down to see if that would help, nothing. I had a feeling it wouldn't work as soon as i pulled it out of the case... it looked really bad. I'm sure the rental place will put a credit on my account for the next horrible Rifftrax movie i have to rent, though... so no problems~

And, i've already ordered a copy online from DDD...

-Rude
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3</a>

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 742
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2007, 10:02:18 AM »
Yeah I had to run my copy through the resurfacer at work. It was torn up. Ripped just fine though.

Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline dignan

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • If Val's happy, I'm happy!
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2007, 10:38:51 AM »
Y'know, after seeing the clip, I was immediately reminded of the MST3K episode "Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders". The style and look of the film is very similar to me. I forsee a great pang of nostalgia will hit me after watching this one!

[Merlin voice] You're WELcome!

I would also like to answer Mom's question at the end of the clip, and state for the record that I would not like some Joshua.

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2007, 10:39:47 AM »

[Merlin voice] You're WELcome!

I would also like to answer Mom's question at the end of the clip, and state for the record that I would not like some Joshua.

;D

Yeah, I thought that was an oldly phrased question as well.

Offline Tarantulas

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • #97 Rifftrax Fan in the World!
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2007, 12:09:13 PM »
Nah the track will be priced normally. It said $8.00 for SHIPPING, because there is no .zip file associated with the product yet. So it automatically assumed it was shippable product and calculated a random shipping for it.

Very strange I know, but don't worry, it's not going to be more expensive than normal. We wouldn't charge that much for your deeeep huuuurting!

Rifftrax: Where $8 ships your ZIP file anywhere in the world!

Offline BathTub

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 356
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2007, 01:25:54 PM »
Whats the last joke? "He never eats my marmite and onion sandwhiches" ?

Well to generalize Americans don't like marmite anyway, as someone who does eat marmite, marmite and onion sounds disgusting.

It's like Marmite, but crunchy!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 01:27:34 PM by BathTub »

Offline MarkAndrew

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2007, 01:34:20 PM »
...don't worry, it's not going to be more expensive than normal. We wouldn't charge that much for your deeeep huuuurting!

How much would the movie cost with say, Hypno Helio Static Stasis?
Hmmm?
Now with X-4!