login

Author Topic: New Voltron series coming to Nicktoons Network in 2011  (Read 1542 times)

Offline TTYT

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 5
New Voltron series coming to Nicktoons Network in 2011
« on: June 09, 2010, 06:17:14 PM »
http://www.toonzone.net/news/articles/33816/new-voltron-cartoon-coming-to-nicktoons-in-2011

Superhero Hype reports that Nicktoons is developing 26 half-hour episodes of the new Voltron cartoon titled "Voltron Force" in 2011.

The show follows five space explorers that pilot robotic lions that combine to form Voltron in order to defend the universe.

The new toon will be produced by World Events Productions and Classic Media along with Kickstart Productions. Producers say the show will remain faithful to the 80s TV show, while introducing new recruits to fight alongside Keith, Pidge, Lance, Hunk, Sven, and Princess Allura.

Toy company Mattel is in work to create a new Voltron toy line as well as a tie-in to Voltron's 25th anniversary.

WEP and Classic Media are also working on a live action Voltron movie, but writers have yet to lock down the right tone.

That's the Nicktoons Network, not Nickelodeon.

Either way...*Sigh*
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 06:20:17 PM by TTYT »

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1267
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
Re: New Voltron series coming to Nicktoons Network in 2011
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 06:38:52 AM »
cool!
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)