login

Author Topic: TV's Frank is on my friends' podcast!  (Read 794 times)

Offline Americas Favorite Guy

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
  • Puma Man: He flies like a moron.
    • The Home Page
TV's Frank is on my friends' podcast!
« on: May 12, 2010, 10:13:04 AM »
It's a realitively new podcast.  Frank is on episode 8, which just came out today. 

The podcast is done by three friends of mine, stand-up comic and television personality Ed Galvez (who teamed up with me to riff 'I Like Bikes' a while back), Improv/Sketch comic Kevin Ford (who is the hilarious Ted the Archer in my online cartoon "Clan of the Red Wolf," click below for more on that) and musician and part-time riffer Mike Costantini ("Mike" from my iRiffing group Orwellian Nightmare Society).  Funny guys doing a great podcast. 

I haven't listened to the TV's Frank episode yet, but past guests who've kicked all sorts of ass on their 'cast have been Josh Fadem (30 Rock), Brian Scolaro (Stacked and his Comedy Central Presents), Matt McCarthy (host of AMC's Action Pack) and the incomperable Ron Lynch (hundreds of cartoons, most notably as Mr. Lynch on Home Movies), amongst other very funny people of whom you might not have heard.

Anyway, you can check it out http://www.thefortcast.com .  It's also on iTunes, but I'm too lazy to look up the direct link (though the direct link is available on the website).
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 10:19:55 AM by Americas Favorite Guy »