login

Author Topic: Na'vi sex  (Read 12175 times)

Offline cfkane

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 1
Na'vi sex
« on: April 24, 2010, 04:14:46 PM »
I'm surprised the riffers didn't pick up on this one.

The Na'vi have sex by sticking their ponytails together, as per this deleted scene

So, when the Na'vi make the connection to their dragon-things, wouldn't that be animal rape?

So... eeew

But aside from that, we got this out of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D8IRIYBSnk

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6696
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
Re: Na'vi sex
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 05:36:56 PM »
I'm surprised the riffers didn't pick up on this one.

The Na'vi have sex by sticking their ponytails together, as per this deleted scene

So, when the Na'vi make the connection to their dragon-things, wouldn't that be animal rape?

So... eeew

But aside from that, we got this out of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D8IRIYBSnk
Thank you! Somebody else was thinking the same thing as I was during the dragon "choosing" scene. It really does look like he raping the thing, even tying it up at one point, and then the dragon is his slave for the rest of it's life. Ugh.

Offline cfkane

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 01:22:14 PM »
Yup. The highest grossing movie of all time glorified dragon rape.

James Cameron presents: Zoo

Offline CJones

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 1266
  • My name is RaphaĆ«l Ambrosius Costeau
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 04:43:46 PM »
Great, now this has got me wondering, how DO they reproduce? You never see any pregnant Navi women, but there's no indication they lay eggs either. I get that those tentacles double as their genitalia, but where do the children actually come from?

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2609
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 05:02:23 PM »
Great, now this has got me wondering, how DO they reproduce? You never see any pregnant Navi women, but there's no indication they lay eggs either. I get that those tentacles double as their genitalia, but where do the children actually come from?

Hmm, perhaps there's more to the Smurf comparison than I even thought, because I've long wondered how they reproduce (even before the Venture Bros "single female servicing a large colony of males" discussion between the henchmen)

See, Smurfette isn't even a natural Smurf, but a creation of Gargamel originally used to tempt the Smurfs into a trap.  It's only after she's accepted into Smurf culture and feels guilty about her role in the potential destruction of the Smurf village that she turns her back on Gargamel...

Holy crap!  Smurfette is the Avatar!

As for reproduction, long ago I decided that the Smurfs were not in fact animal life, but were a type of intelligent fungus, reproducing asexually.  The first step of the Smurf life-cycle is a mushroom, which eventually grows to full size and the humanoid-shape creature grows within it.  Then the fully-formed smurf hollows out the mushroom further and emerges, the shell of the mushroom is used as a house from there. 

I think maybe the Na'vi have a similar life cycle, and are actually a type of intelligent seed that falls out of their huge tree.  Maybe that's why they connect so easily to the trees, and the other animals with USB connectivity are just from different types of plants.
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky

Offline Relaxing Dragon

• Liked: 1218
  • I raise my eyebrow at you, sir.
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 11:00:26 PM »
As for reproduction, long ago I decided that the Smurfs were not in fact animal life, but were a type of intelligent fungus, reproducing asexually.  The first step of the Smurf life-cycle is a mushroom, which eventually grows to full size and the humanoid-shape creature grows within it.  Then the fully-formed smurf hollows out the mushroom further and emerges, the shell of the mushroom is used as a house from there. 

I thought it was something like that too, but instead of the mushrooms, they grow from those loopy hats of theirs. It's sorta like how a jellyfish reproduces.

Offline stansimpson

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 628
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 03:41:19 AM »

Hmm, perhaps there's more to the Smurf comparison than I even thought, because I've long wondered how they reproduce (even before the Venture Bros "single female servicing a large colony of males" discussion between the henchmen)
Don't you mean Donnie Darko?
(NSFW language)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qACNqaEkHmE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qACNqaEkHmE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2609
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 04:33:57 AM »

Don't you mean Donnie Darko?
(NSFW language)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qACNqaEkHmE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qACNqaEkHmE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

that's actually the most i've ever seen of Donnie Darko, but interesting.
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky

Offline Relaxing Dragon

• Liked: 1218
  • I raise my eyebrow at you, sir.
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2010, 10:07:20 AM »
I've always preferred this one:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/n9A0YCUCZbI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/n9A0YCUCZbI</a>

Offline Tony Farms AKA Puma Man

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 53
  • Anus Insurance?
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2010, 08:07:52 PM »
Why would Smurfs be tempted by Smurfette anyway?  They don't have sex, and they would have no reason to be attracted to a female Smurf, considering there had never been one before.

Offline The Manatee

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2010, 02:09:49 PM »
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one deeply troubled by the smurfs. What the hell was the belgian freak who created that trying to do with my young mind, exactly? My best guess was that smurfs were sort of like starfish, you cut an arm off and it will grow into two smurfs.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6696
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2010, 07:41:43 PM »
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one deeply troubled by the smurfs. What the hell was the belgian freak who created that trying to do with my young mind, exactly? My best guess was that smurfs were sort of like starfish, you cut an arm off and it will grow into two smurfs.
That was in the unaired episode guest directed by Tarentino.

Offline The Manatee

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2010, 12:00:35 AM »
That was in the unaired episode guest directed by Tarentino.

The crazy 88 started off as the crazy 22? Heh.