Author Topic: What Blue things did you learn??  (Read 18460 times)

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6696
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
Re: What Blue things did you learn??
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2010, 11:38:18 AM »
Oh yeah...I learned... what the hell happened to all the 'expensive Avatars" that were training when Jake went trying out his new body?
I think they were still playing basketball the whole time. :D

Offline Lemming Howard

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 178
  • God rest you Brother.
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2010, 10:17:25 AM »
Oh yeah...I learned... what the hell happened to all the 'expensive Avatars" that were training when Jake went trying out his new body?

That could be the future of the NBA!
And I'm worse than Hitler.

Online RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2609
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2010, 02:38:32 PM »

They weren't actually part of the missions on Pandora, the same mysterious military/company was trying to develop a team that could actually defeat the Harlem Globetrotters.  Their centuries-old program to improve the Washington Generals was met with bitter failure.  Even the robot team they sent to face the Globetrotters faced on Gilligan's Island was outplayed.  With the Na'vi I think they finally have their answer.
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2010, 03:42:42 PM »

They weren't actually part of the missions on Pandora, the same mysterious military/company was trying to develop a team that could actually defeat the Harlem Globetrotters.  Their centuries-old program to improve the Washington Generals was met with bitter failure.  Even the robot team they sent to face the Globetrotters faced on Gilligan's Island was outplayed.  With the Na'vi I think they finally have their answer.

Yeah, when the tartan underpants failed to stop them, this was the next logical step.