login

Author Topic: Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle Of Flesh  (Read 636 times)

Offline IamTorgo

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle Of Flesh
« on: April 15, 2010, 12:59:25 PM »
If you've seen spoony's let's play/riffing of this game, you'll know it well. The sequel to the old horror FMV Game, Phantasmagoria, and a poor one at that, about a man named Curtis who never changes his grey pocket T shirt, that is getting strange flashbacks of his childhood, and demonic visions all around him. Things get weirder as his co workers and friends get murdered one by one and a plot of the company Curits works for is revealed.
It's cheesy, over the top, it's an FMV game...what do you expect besides PHANTASMAGORIA!

Spoony's Let's Play/Riffing of Phantasmagoria 2
http://spoonyexperiment.com/category/phantasmagoria/

Offline SJP

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 204
  • Worst...avatar...ever!
Re: Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle Of Flesh
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 01:06:39 PM »
This was actually one of the first real games I played that was definitely intended for mature audiences (well, Doom beat it by a few years, granted, but come on, it's Doom, everybody played Doom), so even though it's cheesy, silly, and has ridiculous puzzles, I still liked it.

I still want to know who the hell thought those dancers going by in front of the club was in any way a good idea, or that it would make any sense.
One Man Band Riffs.  18 riffs, over 600 served, since 2009.

Offline doggans

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 453
  • w00tstock Photobomb is TEARING Zombie Wiseau APAHT
    • doggans.com
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 05:45:05 PM »
I was JUST WATCHING Spoony's riff of this when I came across this thread. That's almost as creepy as my rat talking to me in a demonic voice.

Moleman

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 12:25:51 PM »
"I HEARD THAT CURTIS"

I gave Spoony his own thread in the fan riffing section found here: http://forum.rifftrax.com/index.php/topic,16026.0.html