login

Author Topic: Ok how is twilight a saga?  (Read 3978 times)

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2383
    • Ronin Fox Trax
Re: Ok how is twilight a saga?
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010, 12:39:29 AM »
I think the correct definition is actuall somewhere in the vicinity of "narrative of heroic exploits" but surprisingly it isn't about Edward and Bella...but you. It is your story, the heroic story of your endurance.  If you finish all the books of eventually all of the movies, your saga is complete. Congratulations.

:D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Three more movies :gouge:  I don't think i can take another two or three years or seeing Twilight every time I go out in public.  I mean it i can not go into any store with out a dozen tvs shoving the movies in my face at their loudest volume.  I wouldn't care enough about Twilight to hate it if it was possible to ignore it but as it stands now if you want to live you have to be a Twilight fan.

don't worry, they're rushing through it which should help it burn out quick. The third movie will be out this year and they're probably going to make four and five at the same time and release them months apart. It's like they see this is a fad and are in a race to get everything done before it dies.
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline Ayriana22

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 1
Re: Ok how is twilight a saga?
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 06:18:25 AM »
Oh don't worry, just when we thought it was almost over http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Short-Second-Life-of-Bree-Tanner/Stephenie-Meyer/e/9780316125581/?cds2Pid=16450

I'm not sure if anyone else posted this in another thread and if they did I apologize for double posting. Its just so... <twitch twitch>  :speechless:
"Occasionally,  I'm callous and strange"-Willow -Buffy the Vampire Slayer