login

Author Topic: I remember watching "Sharkboy & Lavagirl" and Jacob Black was in it......  (Read 1889 times)

Offline Taufiq2u

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 1
....and i thought to myself "Wow, Sharkboy's gonna be such a douchebag when he grows up"

And New Moon made me fulfill my predictions.

Offline Scribblesense

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 2
  • I use every color in the box. At once.
When watching that movie, I remember thinking "How do I break these ropes that are tying me down and escape?"

HA!

But seriously, Taylor Lautner seems... alright, I guess. I haven't really seen enough of him to accurately gauge his douchiness level. Definitely giving off a douchey vibe in Twilight.
"Hey, you kids! Those boxes are for shipping! Not for creating a world of pure imagination!"

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5894
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
When watching that movie, I remember thinking "How do I break these ropes that are tying me down and escape?"

HA!

But seriously, Taylor Lautner seems... alright, I guess. I haven't really seen enough of him to accurately gauge his douchiness level. Definitely giving off a douchey vibe in Twilight.
I kept thinking he looked like he just stepped off the set of Smallville.

Offline Cosmic Muse

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
  • Dragon of Light
Considering the non-Twilight things I've seen Taylor Lautner do, like SNL, I'm inclined to believe that he's a very nice, fun guy in person. Personality wise he's the sort of guy I would love as a partner. I think a little bit of his inspiration for Jacob Black in New Moon comes from the real life closeness he has with country singer Taylor Swift and what happened between herself and that Jonas brother who broke up with her via text message. Talk about a cowardly way to break up a relationship. Only brave men/women break up with somebody in person.
Being a genocidal maniac is not one of my turn ons.

Is it weird to hear the Safety Dance in my head watching Game of Thrones?

Offline Scribblesense

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 2
  • I use every color in the box. At once.
Considering the non-Twilight things I've seen Taylor Lautner do, like SNL, I'm inclined to believe that he's a very nice, fun guy in person. Personality wise he's the sort of guy I would love as a partner. I think a little bit of his inspiration for Jacob Black in New Moon comes from the real life closeness he has with country singer Taylor Swift and what happened between herself and that Jonas brother who broke up with her via text message. Talk about a cowardly way to break up a relationship. Only brave men/women break up with somebody in person.

What if you break up with them by base jumping past their apartment window while holding a sign that says "It's over!" ?

It's probably not relevant, but you have to admit, that takes guts.
"Hey, you kids! Those boxes are for shipping! Not for creating a world of pure imagination!"

Offline Cosmic Muse

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
  • Dragon of Light

What if you break up with them by base jumping past their apartment window while holding a sign that says "It's over!" ?

It's probably not relevant, but you have to admit, that takes guts.

It does indeed, and it would probably be filmed by somebody and put on Youtube just in case the Ex didn't see the words on the sign.
Being a genocidal maniac is not one of my turn ons.

Is it weird to hear the Safety Dance in my head watching Game of Thrones?