login

Author Topic: (Fill in the blanks) _________, you idiot! All you had to do was _________  (Read 779 times)

Offline NRRork

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 91
    • Yep, I have a deviantART gallery. But it's pretty cheerful drawings-- no angsty poems or black-and-white photos of wooden chairs.
I made a topic about this with Fredo in the blanks, but I thought it might be more interesting to make an open topic about this.

Just some plothole or really stupid device, or just something that might be funny.
I used to have an image here, but Photobucket got cheap about remote linking. I guess I'll have to think of something witty instead. Which I will. Later. It caught me by surprise, in all honesty. It's hard to be clever on command, I mean, YOU try it. Be funny: NOW! See, tough. So, gimme a bit, 'kay?

Offline warofthebees

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 0
  • How to greet Michael Bay
Any villain ever, you idiot!  All you had to do was buy a gun, point it at what you want to die, and pull the trigger!
I like artificial grape flavor, but I hate real grapes.  A paradox!?

anais.jude

Bella, you idiot, JUST GET A BRAIN!  :angry:

Offline Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2
  • Duck!!!
Bella, you idiot, JUST GET A BRAIN!  :angry:

Or better yet, a stake.

Doctor Who?

All you had to do was stop getting into petty pointless fights for five minutes and you could have beat the Cylons and found earth in the first season.  New BSG.

Offline Minnesota

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 4
  • Twins Territory
Lucas, you idiot! All you had to do was make a decent trilogy based around the best villan of all time ... way to fuck that up :P

Offline Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2
  • Duck!!!
Batman, you idiot!  All you had to do was blame what Harvey Dent did on Joker....including Dent's death.

Who's around to dispute it?  The Joker himself and that crooked female cop (and if she'll keep quiet for one false story, she will for this one)?

Offline NRRork

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 91
    • Yep, I have a deviantART gallery. But it's pretty cheerful drawings-- no angsty poems or black-and-white photos of wooden chairs.
Batman, you idiot!  All you had to do was blame what Harvey Dent did on Joker....including Dent's death.

Who's around to dispute it?  The Joker himself and that crooked female cop (and if she'll keep quiet for one false story, she will for this one)?

Yeah, I thought about that one, too. How would that have made the public's morale worse? The Joker did him in, but at least they got the fucker in the end, and at the same time, people ultimately did NOT give in to his games. Moreover, BATMAN got the Joker. Come on!

Well, I don't think comic book movies are legally allowed to end with any kind of optimism these days. Even a bittersweet one. They have to be brooding and emo as a rainstorm of tears and razor blades all the way through.
I used to have an image here, but Photobucket got cheap about remote linking. I guess I'll have to think of something witty instead. Which I will. Later. It caught me by surprise, in all honesty. It's hard to be clever on command, I mean, YOU try it. Be funny: NOW! See, tough. So, gimme a bit, 'kay?

Offline warofthebees

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 0
  • How to greet Michael Bay

Yeah, I thought about that one, too. How would that have made the public's morale worse? The Joker did him in, but at least they got the fucker in the end, and at the same time, people ultimately did NOT give in to his games. Moreover, BATMAN got the Joker. Come on!

Well, I don't think comic book movies are legally allowed to end with any kind of optimism these days. Even a bittersweet one. They have to be brooding and emo as a rainstorm of tears and razor blades all the way through.

Iron Man ended on a good note.  So did Hulk.  And Superman Returns ended happy, albeit stupidly.  SUPERMAN CANNOT HAVE CHILDREN, KEVIN SMITH POINTED IT OUT.
I like artificial grape flavor, but I hate real grapes.  A paradox!?