- When Alice gave her "What the hell is wrong with you" speech, she should have been directly facing the camera.
- My previous belief "Graham Greene can redeem almost any film" might need some adjusting. Not even North made me do this.
- You don't need to explain why you see Edward's ghost when dangerous things happen. It just shows up and dully emotes as you do death-defying things like Motorcycling.
- Incidentally, It's endearing to have your boyfriend nag you like you're a 5-year-old trying to lick a light socket.
- Your human, happy, kind of dorky (but in all honesty, par for the course) friends are of no help during your breakup.
- The kind, cute, available boy who bends over backwards for you isn't good enough. The mopey idiot whose family just tried to kill you is your true love.
- Alice's premonitions are almost as useful as The Amazing Carnac's.
- Vampires are loaded, and apparently can catch a flight to Italy with no one wondering how they got there, or why on earth the girl in the aisle seat is glittering.
- Rosalie is the only sane person in this movie.