login

Author Topic: Favorite lines?  (Read 10690 times)

Offline stansimpson

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 288
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
Re: Favorite lines?
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2010, 05:03:52 AM »
"EVIL HARPO!"

"She took acting lessons from George Michael Bluth."

"Oh hai reality."

"The Red Hot Chili Peppers!" (in fact, pretty much every line in the whole scene of Bella talking to Jacob in the rain killed!)

A Magneto/Cerebro bit is always welcomed, too.    :D

When I saw this non-riffed (yes, I prefer it this way no matter how bad the movie), and the first time you see the wolf, I thought "Oh!  The Gmork!  They HAVE to mention that here!"  And indeed... they did.    :highfive:

"A hobbit lay here..."  Oh man I loved that!

The whole scene with the black, dreadlocked vampire dude was great.

"I literally can't.  See?"  *blawooughwaa*

Of course, there were dozens of others.  I tried to remember my favorites, so no doubt I'm forgetting some other great ones.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 05:06:00 AM by stansimpson »

Offline THE QUEEN!!!

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2010, 12:55:59 PM »
Ok I saw it again so now I remember some. Some of these have been mentioned and I don't care.

LOVED "A hobbit lay here!" I even LOOKED like that terrain! Hilarious!!!

"I had a nightmare that people weren't as taken by my trembly mannerisms as I think they are!!!" Hilarious. Seriously---WHY does she have THREE guys fighting over her?!?!? What planet is she on, and can I move there? If they fall in love with her instantly, I'll be surrounded by admirers.

One of my favorites was definitely "It kills me. It drives me upstate and buries my body!"  :clap: Man I wish I thought of that.

I love all the jokes about the halloween fetish, my favorites being "Now she'll meet a cute emo Frankenstein kid!" and "Now she meets and instantly falls in love with a Merman" SOOOO funny!

All the jokes about the pausing rocked: "Complete sentence?..... NO!" and "IT'S NOT THAT HARD!!!"

Plus: "It's my job to protect you. I got it on Monster.com"

Oh and the jokes about changing her. "I want you to change me." "Just potty train yourself!!"

Oh and I loved when we first saw the Werewolf--I loved the Neverending Story reference--he looked like that dog!! Though that dog was much better, unfortunately. These effects were terrible---embarrassingly so. It's 2010 people!

All the others mentioned were hilarious too. Great riff. I think the riffs are better when the movies are this bad, don't you? Can't wait til the next Twilight rifftrax!!
"Kissing is like WiFi. Just get within the general area." ---New Moon RT

anais.jude

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2010, 01:05:07 PM »
Seriously---WHY does she have THREE guys fighting over her?!?!? What planet is she on, and can I move there? If they fall in love with her instantly, I'll be surrounded by admirers.

Do to the fact that you are intelligent, witty, and tolerable, I highly doubt that

Offline PlayMSTie

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 4
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2010, 01:41:57 PM »
"Quick, someone call Cesar Milan!" or however that line went.
"There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal." C. S. Lewis

Bring back Bridget!

Offline ShadowDog

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 102
  • Just call me Mr. PIE
    • Indie Movie Blog
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2010, 09:52:48 PM »
Seriously---WHY does she have THREE guys fighting over her?!?!? What planet is she on, and can I move there? If they fall in love with her instantly, I'll be surrounded by admirers.

Do to the fact that you are intelligent, witty, and tolerable, I highly doubt that

Yeah I think a lot of Bella's attraction is that a lot of guys like really dumb girls.
"Did she just say Chipping?"

Offline THE QUEEN!!!

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2010, 10:50:03 PM »

Yeah I think a lot of Bella's attraction is that a lot of guys like really dumb girls.

I'm more inclined to think it's because it's in the script. :) There's dumb, then there's twitchy and uninteresting and dumb.

Offline CJones

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 646
  • 5000 deaths and counting
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2010, 11:55:08 AM »
"Hell's full. God's sending people to East Lansing Michigan now."

That and the whole "throwing up montage" thing.

Offline THE QUEEN!!!

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2010, 12:07:21 PM »
I also loved at the beginning: "If you're preparing au gratin cauliflower, I have the magical power to add a whole minute to the preparation time!"

Offline warofthebees

• Magneto-cent Member
  • How to greet Michael Bay
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2010, 02:39:32 PM »
Bill's freakout at the beginning was hilarious to me.  I don't know why, maybe it was because it seemed so out of character for him, or maybe it was because I find bleeping funnier than actual cursing (I seriously do).

Also, during Bella's depression montage, right after her second scream:  "That's it, first thing tomorrow morning, she's out of here."
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 03:11:08 PM by warofthebees »
I like artificial grape flavor, but I hate real grapes.  A paradox!?

Offline TTYT

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 5
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2010, 05:39:10 PM »
Alice: "Bella will be one of us! I've seen it. I'll change her myself!"

Bill: "Well, how would that wor-Saaaayyy!"

Offline JimJ

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 103
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2010, 08:30:00 PM »
Bill's freakout at the beginning was hilarious to me.  I don't know why, maybe it was because it seemed so out of character for him, or maybe it was because I find bleeping funnier than actual cursing (I seriously do).

I also find bleeping funnier in certain contexts.  If I was watching a George Carlin special and they bleeped out the curses it would just annoy me, but when they do it on The Daily Show or in a Rifftrax I find it hysterical for some reason.  Bill's rant at the beginning cracked me up.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5533
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2010, 08:54:13 PM »

I also find bleeping funnier in certain contexts.  If I was watching a George Carlin special and they bleeped out the curses it would just annoy me, but when they do it on The Daily Show or in a Rifftrax I find it hysterical for some reason.  Bill's rant at the beginning cracked me up.
I think it helps a lot that they don't swear much at all. So when they do it's for good comedic effect. I particularly liked in (I think) one of the Spiderman movies when Bill thought it was over when it went to black, and then it came back, "Every (bleep) time!"

Offline ShadowDog

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 102
  • Just call me Mr. PIE
    • Indie Movie Blog
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2010, 10:19:35 PM »
I cuss more than anyone I know and even I find bleeping humor very funny.  Bill's rant was excellent.
"Did she just say Chipping?"

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5533
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2010, 06:39:03 AM »
I cuss more than anyone I know and even I find bleeping humor very funny.  Bill's rant was excellent.
They understand the art of the swear word.

Offline Halifirien

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • One nation under Doom
    • Random Notes
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2010, 07:39:41 PM »
"Aaaah! Evil Harpo!"

The Neverending Story joke about The Nothing caught me off guard and really cracked me up.

I liked the first time Jacob took off his shirt and the guys started hooting, with Bill's "Come back, Jacob! Damn it!"