login

Author Topic: Does anyone know where I can find a good probate lawyer?  (Read 3209 times)

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
Does anyone know where I can find a good probate lawyer?
« on: March 20, 2010, 04:39:00 AM »
Because I'm pretty sure this movie is going to kill me.

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
Re: Does anyone know where I can find a good probate lawyer?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 04:56:46 AM »

Moleman

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 08:51:56 AM »
To be perfectly honest and not jump on the same uber-hate bandwagon.....this movie really isn't THAT bad.

Don't get me wrong its terrible and painful to watch but it was quite a bit better than I expected and better than the first one.

All I'm saying is on a scale of 1 to 10 I would give it a 2 rather than a 1.  Don't read any more into this then that.

Of course my opinion might be tainted since I only saw it with the Rifftrax so I was in a real good mood while watching it.  I also have zero idea how this compares to the books in terms of accuracy but I doubt that matters.

Offline Cosmic Muse

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
  • Dragon of Light
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 01:09:28 PM »
To be perfectly honest and not jump on the same uber-hate bandwagon.....this movie really isn't THAT bad.

Of what I've seen, it's not that good either. It's one of those movies that's so hideously sloppy in execution that it's entertaining in a cheesily bad way. Wheras Twilight was bland, this movie seems to embrace the teenage level fanfiction silliness of the books.
Being a genocidal maniac is not one of my turn ons.

Is it weird to hear the Safety Dance in my head watching Game of Thrones?

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 995
  • Happy 11th Birthday, Synch Issues!
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 03:26:17 PM »
Gah. I cannot believe what I went through buying this.

When I got to the checkout with my DVD and a small amount of groceries, the female sales clerk had the gall to ask me, and I quote, "Good morning" followed by "Would you like all of this in one bag?"

I do not appreciate being treated in such a manner, Target!

Offline D.B. Barnes

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 6621
  • "AMIRITE?!?"
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010, 03:31:01 PM »
Gah. I cannot believe what I went through buying this.

When I got to the checkout with my DVD and a small amount of groceries, the female sales clerk had the gall to ask me, and I quote, "Good morning" followed by "Would you like all of this in one bag?"

I do not appreciate being treated in such a manner, Target!

It's like separating toxic cleaning products from produce. Oh, who the hell am I kidding? The produce is just as toxic as Twilight.
VIVA IL ESORDIO DEL DIABETE ADULTO DUCE!!!

Offline Rattrap007

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 22
  • Decepticons forever!
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2010, 04:22:35 PM »
i carried mine out the door like i was carrying a bag of dog poo

Offline Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2010, 04:44:02 PM »

Any Twi-Hards in your neighborhood?  You can put it on their porch when you're done with it and set it on fire.

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2010, 10:44:39 PM »

With a clothespin on your nose.

Offline JimJ

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 103
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2010, 11:11:25 PM »

Don't get me wrong its terrible and painful to watch but it was quite a bit better than I expected and better than the first one.

All I'm saying is on a scale of 1 to 10 I would give it a 2 rather than a 1.  Don't read any more into this then that.

Of course my opinion might be tainted since I only saw it with the Rifftrax so I was in a real good mood while watching it.  I also have zero idea how this compares to the books in terms of accuracy but I doubt that matters.

I agree, at least something happened in this one.  There were some (bad) action scenes and the story actually trudged forward a little bit.  Still a godawful film but more enjoyable then the first one for sure.

Offline Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2010, 11:16:22 PM »
Something happened?  Besides the camera circling Bella as she sat motionless?   ;)

Offline Piobman

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 144
    • Riff Cover Art
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2010, 12:59:13 AM »

Despite the overall opinion of it being better than the first movie... I personally felt it was worse. Good rifftrax, but holy cow was this a tough movie to watch. It was 90 minutes of bella moping wanting to kill herself and a bunch of shirtless guys that stand around looking tough. I was hoping for a baseball game just to get the movie going a bit quicker! I was missing Buttcrack Santa by the end of this one.

Oh... and by the way Moleman, my wife said that it stayed pretty close to the book. Kinda scary huh!

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5894
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2010, 01:06:51 AM »

Despite the overall opinion of it being better than the first movie... I personally felt it was worse. Good rifftrax, but holy cow was this a tough movie to watch. It was 90 minutes of bella moping wanting to kill herself and a bunch of shirtless guys that stand around looking tough. I was hoping for a baseball game just to get the movie going a bit quicker! I was missing Buttcrack Santa by the end of this one.

The whole idea of Bella trying (and failing) to kill herself seems like a direct slap to the face of those of us who wanted Bella dead so badly in the first one.

Offline Lemming Howard

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 178
  • God rest you Brother.
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2010, 01:33:48 AM »

Now who'd ever thought you'd be hoping a baseball game would break out just to goose a movie along?
And I'm worse than Hitler.

Offline Piobman

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 144
    • Riff Cover Art
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2010, 01:35:47 AM »

Now who'd ever thought you'd be hoping a baseball game would break out just to goose a movie along?

Its a scary world out there.