Author Topic: Bands that will make you a "gay".....  (Read 7685 times)

Johnny_Short_Torso

Re: Bands that will make you a "gay".....
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2007, 01:46:07 AM »
Dudes... my rule of thumb is "Make sure the woman is really a woman before you decide you find them attractive" ;D

IronPigeon

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2007, 10:19:26 PM »
So...if I listen to The Rolling Stones it will make me gay?  But listening to Cyndi Lauper wont?  Huh...

Offline SaucyRossy

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2007, 10:22:48 PM »
Yeah so this topic was just supposed to be a joke......I think I am gonna delete it.

www.rifftraxfan.com - Check out Gammers RiffTrax Fan page!

Offline SecretAgentSuperDragon

• Liked: 3
  • Cake or Death?
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2007, 08:37:57 AM »
Don't delete it. It's ridiculous. It's so ridiculous it's hilarious.

Offline SaucyRossy

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2007, 08:42:59 PM »
Ok your post has convinced me not too!

www.rifftraxfan.com - Check out Gammers RiffTrax Fan page!

Offline SecretAgentSuperDragon

• Liked: 3
  • Cake or Death?
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2007, 10:21:23 AM »
That's my lot in life. Convincing people otherwise. ;)

Offline davo

• Magneto-cent Member
  • are you asking for a challlllenge?!!!!1!1!one!!1!
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2007, 01:31:14 PM »
Noooooo. Not even the hottest tranny would do. I see cock, I run 10 blocks. Unless she was willing to give me a Sloppy Cronkite ;D.

Not even Miriam Rivera?  ;D

that's a man???

Yep.  The reason I remember her (I don't go trawling on the 'net for this stuff regularly)

SUUUUUUURE you don't.  ;)

Offline gbeenie

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 415
  • Prepare to die, obviously!
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2007, 02:42:07 PM »
Straight guys who want casual sex should ALWAYS seek out drag queens. There's absolutely NO downside to it. Five main reasons:

1. Drag queens generally keep up their appearance. Their look is really no more based in artifice than the average straight woman's; and drag queens understand the importance of looking really good ALL THE TIME.

2. Drag queens will actually show gratitude for/be flattered by your attentions, rather than thinking they're doing you the biggest favor in the world even talking to you.

3. The sex will almost certainly be REALLY GOOD.

4. There is NO risk of unwanted pregnancy (and no Days of Hell every month).

5. Unlike straight women, when the sex is over, drag queens don't generally feel the need to start talking endlessly about your feelings.

"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere.
Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

- Conan O'Brien

Offline Dr.Impossible

• Magneto-cent Member
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2007, 02:44:30 PM »
Straight guys who want casual sex should ALWAYS seek out drag queens. There's absolutely NO downside to it. Five main reasons:

1. Drag queens generally keep up their appearance. Their look is really no more based in artifice than the average straight woman's; and drag queens understand the importance of looking really good ALL THE TIME.

2. Drag queens will actually show gratitude for/be flattered by your attentions, rather than thinking they're doing you the biggest favor in the world even talking to you.

5. Unlike straight women, when the sex is over, drag queens don't generally feel the need to start talking endlessly about your feelings.
Those are some mighty fine Pros, but in my opinion are outweighed by the cons, namely
1. Penis
2. Balls
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline gbeenie

• Ephialtes
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2007, 02:48:02 PM »

Those are some mighty fine Pros, but in my opinion are outweighed by the cons, namely
1. Penis
2. Balls

What can I tell you? Some people can work past their own limitations, and some people can't.  :)
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere.
Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

- Conan O'Brien

Offline gbeenie

• Ephialtes
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2007, 04:34:31 PM »
Noooooo. Not even the hottest tranny would do. I see cock, I run 10 blocks. Unless she was willing to give me a Sloppy Cronkite ;D.

Not even Miriam Rivera?  ;D

that's a man???

To refer to Miriam as a man is both a profound insult to her and displays a deficiency in one's definition of manhood. (and, yes, I HAVE seen photos of her naked)

- Conan O'Brien