Author Topic: Any 'Scapers Out There?  (Read 428 times)

Offline poobah103

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 49
  • Sufficient Springs!
Any 'Scapers Out There?
« on: February 23, 2010, 09:26:20 AM »
For Christmas, I used a Best Buy giftcard to buy "The Complete Farscape", a totally awesome and hugely geeky sci-fi show that I'd only ever seen a few episodes of. I finished Season 4 the other day, and now only after to watch "Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars", a made-for-TV-movie that wraps up the series, before I've officially seen it all.

The thing about "Farscape", though, is that you can't just jump in in the middle. You pretty much have to see every episode, in order, for things to make sense. It's really easy to get lost if you miss an episode here and there, which is why I would absolutely recommend that anyone interested take steps to ensure they see it all in order. Otherwise, they might very well get lost and wind up losing interest in the series itself.

I really, really, really want to do an iRiff of some "Farscape" episodes, but I'm worried that nobody out there would be interested. Anyone out there love that show as much as I do?

If you've never seen it (or never heard of it), and you love really plot-heavy, character-driven sci-fi, then you should try to track it down.