login

Author Topic: Is this out of sync for anyone else?  (Read 8096 times)

Offline Phantom of Krankor

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 1
  • I've got ya now! YA SCUM!
Re: Is this out of sync for anyone else?
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2010, 08:21:01 PM »
Mine was pretty out of sync too, even when I downloaded it again. Hope it gets fixed soon.
I am Ambassador Phantom, from the planet Krankor! I am rapidly approaching your planet... in the warship, which you have just seen. I will arrive tomorrow night at precisely eight o'clock. At that time I shall make my wishes known to you. You will obey them... or die! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 860
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2010, 08:26:30 PM »
Mine was pretty out of sync too, even when I downloaded it again. Hope it gets fixed soon.

And you are using the Theatrical cut of the movie?? and the right format NTSC or PAL?
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline Thrashalla

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 646
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2010, 08:28:02 PM »
Phantom, check your PM's.
Any issues with the RiffTrax main page should be directed to support@rifftrax.com Attempts to engage with me directly about such matters will result in ridicule.

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked: 249
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2010, 08:30:51 PM »
I looked at your download history - are you using the .riff file or the regular mp3?

Offline Thrashalla

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 646
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2010, 08:34:34 PM »
<movie announcer voice> *Thrill at the onslaught of customer service posts!* </movie announcer voice>
Any issues with the RiffTrax main page should be directed to support@rifftrax.com Attempts to engage with me directly about such matters will result in ridicule.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 5325
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2010, 08:42:13 PM »
Customers Suck! :D

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2010, 08:45:41 PM »
This happened to me on another riff once, but I'll be damned if I can remember which one it was.  The Rifftrax MP3, for some reason, imported in to Audacity as being about 9 hours long.

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 860
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2010, 08:52:04 PM »
Just finished making my re-author and the file synced up just fine. I did use the third sync line to do it though. Usually the slowest most deliberate line in the movie is the best for syncing. Maybe RT thought so too because you have 3 sync lines in the first 4 minutes. You usually only see 2 that quick. If anyone does the goldwave sync just chop off the first 2:28.2000 of the Riff mp3 and you should be good to go.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 07:42:07 PM by MrTorso »
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline mearnest

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 26
  • If life gives you poop. Make poop juice.
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2010, 12:14:51 AM »
I had sync issues with the .riff file.  On the second try I just used NTSC and didn't have any problems at all.
'No one does it to you like Roman Polanski' - The Tenant

Offline Edgewriter

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 37
    • Trevor H. Cooley
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2010, 03:20:10 PM »
I am having the same issue when putting the mpg file into audacity. The whole Rifftrax is sped up, it sounds like Rifftrax, the Squeekuel. How does one change the HZ once it is in there anyway.?
Check out my epic fantasy series, The Bowl of Souls in Kindle and Paperback editions!
http://www.amazon.com/Trevor-H.-Cooley/e/B0083U46CM/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1

Offline D.B. Barnes

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 6621
  • "AMIRITE?!?"
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2010, 03:24:29 PM »
I am having the same issue when putting the mpg file into audacity. The whole Rifftrax is sped up, it sounds like Rifftrax, the Squeekuel. How does one change the HZ once it is in there anyway.?

To the left of the track, there's a little black down arrow next to the words "AUDIO TRACK." Click and that arrow and scroll down to "SET RATE" and select 44100 Hz from the list.

VIVA IL ESORDIO DEL DIABETE ADULTO DUCE!!!

Offline Blaine

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2010, 08:56:10 PM »

To the left of the track, there's a little black down arrow next to the words "AUDIO TRACK." Click and that arrow and scroll down to "SET RATE" and select 44100 Hz from the list.

Holy Extracurricular !!

Thank you so much! I've been fighting with Terminator for a couple days now. I converted the MP3 to wav, brought it in and then proceeded to do the "blanket is a foot too short" dance of time shifting and padding. I got the first and last cue points but it went all pear shaped in the middle. I didn't even notice it was at 48khz.

Offline D.B. Barnes

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 6621
  • "AMIRITE?!?"
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2010, 09:00:06 PM »

Holy Extracurricular !!

Thank you so much! I've been fighting with Terminator for a couple days now. I converted the MP3 to wav, brought it in and then proceeded to do the "blanket is a foot too short" dance of time shifting and padding. I got the first and last cue points but it went all pear shaped in the middle. I didn't even notice it was at 48khz.

I was struggling with it as well...until I noticed that MKB sounded a bit like there was a small helium leak in the booth.
VIVA IL ESORDIO DEL DIABETE ADULTO DUCE!!!