Author Topic: Star Trek Online  (Read 1686 times)

Doctor Who?

Re: Star Trek Online
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2010, 02:54:35 PM »
Well I would have to blow that ship out of the stars.  It is my duty as a life long star trek fan.

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2010, 02:55:58 PM »
Most of the hardcore Trekkers I known rage quit after the beta, claiming "It wasn't Trek enough for them."

Translation: "I can't solve every dispute by giving a stirring speech that references Shakespeare and having Wesley push the deus ex machina button."

Offline Scribblesense

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 2
  • I use every color in the box. At once.
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2010, 05:06:17 PM »
I'm tempted to try it.

I've been meaning to get into Star Trek to expand my Sci-fi trivia repertoire (and evolve from Common Forum-Lurking Geek to Omega Nerd Prime), and having quit WoW a few months ago I have too much damn free time on my hands.

But I like that damn free time, so I'll probably steer clear.

If it's still going strong a couple of months down the road (the first year is crucial to the success of MMOs these days) I'll probably break down and buy a copy.
"Hey, you kids! Those boxes are for shipping! Not for creating a world of pure imagination!"

Offline jewishcarpenter

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 543
  • I grow flowers so pretty they'll make you throw up
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2010, 06:29:48 PM »
If it's still going strong a couple of months down the road (the first year is crucial to the success of MMOs these days) I'll probably break down and buy a copy.
Don't do it, man.

Offline Scribblesense

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 2
  • I use every color in the box. At once.
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2010, 06:53:15 PM »
Don't do it, man.

I can quit anytime I want! Get off my back!
"Hey, you kids! Those boxes are for shipping! Not for creating a world of pure imagination!"