login

Author Topic: 24: Season 8  (Read 11244 times)

Doctor Who?

Re: 24: Season 8
« Reply #180 on: May 27, 2010, 12:39:22 PM »
I think he was dieing on the floor there,even if he lives there is no way he is getting out of prison.  He ordered hits on US citizens,can you imaging the outrage if he got a pardon.

He conspired to get Centox nerve gas into the hands of terrorists and was behind the assassination of a former President, and he got pardoned for that.

Granted, the general public was unaware of that.  I can see how they would be similarly kept in the dark about his season 8 shenanigans.

Well i don't think that can happen this time.  Taylor went public and even if she didn't name Logan(and I can't see why she would protect him)the public and the press is going to wonder why he shot himself mere moments after she went public,the only answer that makes sense is that he was involved.

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
« Reply #181 on: May 27, 2010, 02:33:26 PM »
I think he was dieing on the floor there,even if he lives there is no way he is getting out of prison.  He ordered hits on US citizens,can you imaging the outrage if he got a pardon.

He conspired to get Centox nerve gas into the hands of terrorists and was behind the assassination of a former President, and he got pardoned for that.

Granted, the general public was unaware of that.  I can see how they would be similarly kept in the dark about his season 8 shenanigans.

Well i don't think that can happen this time.  Taylor went public and even if she didn't name Logan(and I can't see why she would protect him)the public and the press is going to wonder why he shot himself mere moments after she went public,the only answer that makes sense is that he was involved.

Good point.  Yeah they should have declared him totally dead.  They didn't need him alive to find Jack anyway.  None of this weak "he may survive but be permanently brain damaged" shit.

Doctor Who?

« Reply #182 on: May 27, 2010, 02:38:06 PM »

Good point.  Yeah they should have declared him totally dead.  They didn't need him alive to find Jack anyway.  None of this weak "he may survive but be permanently brain damaged" shit.

I don't know,I think Logan would think living the rest of his life brain damaged and in shame to be worse then death.  He used to people fearing and respecting him,I kind of like to think of him spending the rest of his life drooling on himself.