Author Topic: WGN Barney Miller marathon.  (Read 907 times)

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2615
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
WGN Barney Miller marathon.
« on: January 01, 2010, 04:25:21 PM »
Man, haven't seen Barney Miller in ages, forgot how good that show was.

Been watching the new years day marathon on WGN America.  I thought the show would seem dated now but not so much.

Offline dangfish

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 2
Re: WGN Barney Miller marathon.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 02:43:59 PM »

Been watching the new years day marathon on WGN America.  I thought the show would seem dated now but not so much.

Really?  I watched a few of them on Hulu recently after not seeing it for years and it struck me as EXTREMELY dated.  I had the same issue when I recently watched a couple of episodes of the original Bob Newhart show.  I still got laughs out of both however, especially Barney Miller.  I'm sorry I missed the marathon.

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2615
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
Re: WGN Barney Miller marathon.
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 04:44:10 PM »

Really?  I watched a few of them on Hulu recently after not seeing it for years and it struck me as EXTREMELY dated.  I had the same issue when I recently watched a couple of episodes of the original Bob Newhart show.  I still got laughs out of both however, especially Barney Miller.  I'm sorry I missed the marathon.

There was some current events stuff that was dated, but still funny.    Maybe I was in my way back machine seeing the show as I did when it first aired....  ;D