login

Author Topic: what happend to disembaudio?  (Read 2816 times)

Offline deadking13

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 4
what happend to disembaudio?
« on: December 14, 2009, 07:43:31 PM »
i just downloaded the rifftrax presents for Saw and am watching it and wondering who the voice is that is doing the sync lines?  it sounds like a girl.  what happened to disembaudio?  

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2386
    • Ronin Fox Trax
Re: what happend to disembaudio?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 07:49:03 PM »
Disembaudio wasn't available for that one.  They had a replacement ready.  Listen to the introductions and you should get the gist.
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky

Offline deadking13

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 4
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 09:57:53 PM »
that's crazy.  i don't usually isten to the intros, just the instructions for when to start them.  has that voice been in any other rifftrax?  i happen to find disembaudio extremely annoying (especially when it tries to sing), but this voice i could get used to.

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2386
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 10:01:06 PM »
The only ones I know of are the Kevin and Bill Rifftrax Presents, like the Star Trek New Voyages.  She mighta been on the Bill and Mary Jo riff of X-Files Fight the Future.
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky

Offline FordPrefect

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 02:54:23 AM »
The only ones I know of are the Kevin and Bill Rifftrax Presents, like the Star Trek New Voyages.  She mighta been on the Bill and Mary Jo riff of X-Files Fight the Future.

She appears on the Rifftrax for X-Files: Fight the Future. She has some "chick talk" with Mary Jo in the intro. She also appears on all five of the Rifftrax Presents titles that feature Kevin and Bill by themselves. If you prefer to hear her sync voice instead of Disembodio, I suggest you download all six of her riffs from the "Presents" section and show your support.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 03:05:12 AM by FordPrefect »