login

Author Topic: Everybody post, everybody post, everybody post your thoughts.  (Read 4956 times)

Offline TheUnabeefer

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 937
  • I am a flying cow... worship me or DIE!!!
    • The Unabeefer Beefs
Everybody post, everybody post, everybody post your thoughts.
« on: November 11, 2009, 12:19:13 AM »
I love EVERY trax Cole and Janet have done, and this is quite easily their best!!!

Perfect, I tell you... perfect!!!
...and there he was, reigning supreme at number two.  The One... The Only... The Unabeefer.

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
Re: Everybody post, everybody post, everybody post your thoughts.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 03:23:22 AM »
I love the Cole and Janet trax too.  At one point, Ren is talking to that dumb looking guy with the flannel shirt hat in the cafeteria, and Cole is narrating the dumb looking guy's half of the conversation in such a gomer voice.  It was brilliant, had me rolling with laughter.

Overall though, I thought the movie was too weird and too distracting.  Kevin Bacon plays this bad boy rebel who's big rebellion is.... dancing?  In what century does that make you cool?  I felt like the movie kept hustling me to believe that Ren was this super awesome bad boy, but Kevin Bacon couldn't deliver that.  Whether it was through screwy premise or insufficient acting I do not know.

Offline TheUnabeefer

• The Unabeefer Beefs
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 09:35:38 AM »
I love the Cole and Janet trax too.  At one point, Ren is talking to that dumb looking guy with the flannel shirt hat in the cafeteria, and Cole is narrating the dumb looking guy's half of the conversation in such a gomer voice.  It was brilliant, had me rolling with laughter.

Yes, that was incredible!!!  I had to rewind and watch it again a few times just so I wouldn't have to stop enjoying it!!!
...and there he was, reigning supreme at number two.  The One... The Only... The Unabeefer.

Offline Courtney

• Liked: 5
  • How Twilight could have been better.
    • Hobo Trashcan - Outside of the In-Crowd
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 09:53:01 AM »
Janet and Cole are awesome.  Amazon, however, is sometimes not awesome and I still haven't gotten my GD copy yet, so I have no thoughts. But when I do, ohhhh, I shall flood this board.

Offline TheUnabeefer

• The Unabeefer Beefs
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 11:52:04 AM »
We await your flooding.

Offline NYFalcon1981

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 08:13:28 PM »
These two have made some really silly movies quite fun!

Great riff, Dirty Dancing is still my favorite from Cole and Janet but this one was a ball of laughs, hopefully people will give it a chance and let the laughs take them away  :highfive: