Author Topic: Call It Free is Half Riffed ??  (Read 5586 times)

Offline skenderberg

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
    • War of the Colossal Fan Guide
Re: Call It Free is Half Riffed ??
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2009, 08:50:59 AM »
I vote to get rid of these 2-parters.  Give us the entire short and charge $1.98 for it.
I concur! :clap: :clap:
i tri-cur. or, whatever.

I quad-cur? Anyway, at least we'd get complete shorts this way. Without a MONTH delay between parts. Harrumph.
So long as they keep the shorts coming it doesn't really matter to me if they split them up.  They can leave off the second half of the riff forever for all I care.  It's not like we watch them for their compelling, cohesive narratives.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 02:53:46 PM by skenderberg »
I thought I was Dale.

Offline flightsuit

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2009, 07:35:40 PM »
Quote from: Conor
This is not the first time we've broken up longer short, but thanks for the passive aggressive tone.

Good Lord, I was just expressing my thoughts! I'm sorry my first post on this message board wasn't internally consistent. Would you have preferred pure complaint, without any hint that I might find RiffTrax content to be something that's worth paying for?

Jesus.

Thanks for making me feel welcome.

And YES, I recognize that what I've just posted could also be completely misconstrued as "passive-aggressive," just like my first post was.

It's called irony.

Offline starfighter

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2009, 11:37:51 PM »
The part two's should be coming along sometime.  They had to prepare for the live Christmas show and they're probably prepping for Christmas with their families,  decorating their socks and hanging the tree with care.  If they've gone back to Minnesota for the holidays, they're shoveling their cars out of the snowdrifts blown up on them by the city plows as they go barrelling past.  Then they have to wrap the Rifftrax DVDs and EnergyBallz for their friends and neighbors, trying to remember which one they gave the paperboy last year so they don't give him the same one again.  You know the little bastard who will  just bitch about it and then their paper will land in puddles for the next week. That stupid little fart,  I hate him I hate him I hate him

Anyway, Merry Christmas, Rifftrax!