Author Topic: Riffers come together and please help me!!!  (Read 3782 times)

Offline bartarton

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
Riffers come together and please help me!!!
« on: October 08, 2009, 06:22:15 PM »
I have been a member of this site almost since it began and have been an MST3K fan for nearly 10 years.  I love everyone of these Rifftrax in fact I have seen the Transformers one over 15 times. I have one request for Mike Bill and Kevin; please Riff  X-men 3 The Last Stand. I love the X-men and though i love the riffs of one and two they were great movies, but the third... well it is a disgrace. I hated Spiderman 3 and loved the Riff but I think X-men 3 deserves it more. Please give this horrific piece of celluloid the Riffing it so has coming!

Mike Barton

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 6870
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
Re: Riffers come together and please help me!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 06:38:40 PM »
they'll get to it eventually. are you the kind of person who yells song requests at a concert, even though the band has a setlist?
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline bettertomorrowamy

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 12
  • Get this lazy Manc twat an Emmy!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 07:13:26 PM »
Do Free Bird!
On timeout

Offline D.B. Barnes

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 6621
  • "AMIRITE?!?"
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 07:26:23 PM »
Do Free Bird!

That actually might be a good idea for a thread. As in, you're at the concert of a band who has a history and you want to hear one last song. So you scream:

"PLAY..._____________!!!"
VIVA IL ESORDIO DEL DIABETE ADULTO DUCE!!!

Offline FordPrefect

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 02:19:11 AM »
I have been a member of this site almost since it began and have been an MST3K fan for nearly 10 years.  I love everyone of these Rifftrax in fact I have seen the Transformers one over 15 times. I have one request for Mike Bill and Kevin; please Riff  X-men 3 The Last Stand. I love the X-men and though i love the riffs of one and two they were great movies, but the third... well it is a disgrace. I hated Spiderman 3 and loved the Riff but I think X-men 3 deserves it more. Please give this horrific piece of celluloid the Riffing it so has coming!

Mike Barton

Riffs for superhero movies are big sellers, so I'm sure this is on the list of movies they will eventually riff. They got kind of burnt out on doing so many superhero movies at once though, so it might be a little while. In the mean time, feel free to check out the iRiff for X-Men Origins: Wolverine: http://www.rifftrax.com/iriffs/jonah's-turn-spins-x-men-origins-wolverine
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 02:21:19 AM by FordPrefect »

Offline Young_Nastyman

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Meega Nala Kwishta!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 10:45:03 PM »
They got kind of burnt out on doing so many superhero movies at once though, so it might be a little while

Besides, I think the less they mention Magneto or anything that rhymes with it (leading to nearly endless Cerebro Magneto back and forth's) the better  :P

atleast for a while

Offline Piobman

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 144
    • Riff Cover Art
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2010, 01:57:45 AM »
They got kind of burnt out on doing so many superhero movies at once though, so it might be a little while

Besides, I think the less they mention Magneto or anything that rhymes with it (leading to nearly endless Cerebro Magneto back and forth's) the better  :P

atleast for a while

I'm definitely up for some cerebro jokes! Never gets old for me.

Offline MSTJedi

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 604
  • In a not too distant future far, far away. . . .
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2010, 02:34:13 AM »

atleast for a while

Cerebro?

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2386
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2010, 05:01:00 AM »
Magneto?
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky

Offline Young_Nastyman

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Meega Nala Kwishta!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2010, 10:42:47 AM »
Cereeeeeebrooooooo

atleast for a while

Don't get me wrong, I love 'em too, but THEY need the break