Author Topic: riff player issue  (Read 1875 times)

Offline crazygirl

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
riff player issue
« on: September 15, 2009, 07:15:21 AM »
I'm not sure if i'm posting this in the right place but i'm hoping someone might be able to help me. When
I open the rifftraxs player and go to load a riff track there is nothing there. The files are there in the folders but i cant get them to show in the player. the files are mp3's did i download the worng files?? do i need to convert them??

Thankyou

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 733
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
Re: riff player issue
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 08:30:36 AM »
I'm not sure if i'm posting this in the right place but i'm hoping someone might be able to help me. When
I open the rifftraxs player and go to load a riff track there is nothing there. The files are there in the folders but i cant get them to show in the player. the files are mp3's did i download the worng files?? do i need to convert them??

Thankyou

You need to download the ".riff" files for use in the player.
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline crazygirl

• Disembaudio's Squadio
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 04:41:42 PM »
ok this may seem like a silly question but where do i go to download .riff tracks? because the only ones i see when i download any files are mp3's

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 733
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 07:27:18 PM »
If there are ."riff" files available for a track (there are some that do not have riff files) it should be right there with your other files in your My Files area. Here is a picture of mine:

Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline carlobee

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 11:10:01 PM »
i guess that would clarify it :)

Offline crazygirl

• Disembaudio's Squadio
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2009, 02:48:17 AM »
thankyou sooo much for ur help. i needed up getting the right .riff track but when i open it i get this message:

An exception was raised on the server: Access violation at address 004048B6 in module 'ComX.exe'. Readof address 000FAFE9. can someone please tell me how to fix it

thankyou ;D

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked: 241
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 09:06:19 AM »
You should be able to cancel out of that message and continue to use the player normally. But we'll look at it on our end as well.