Author Topic: The Biggest Douche in the Universe Awards! or How can you not have what you are?  (Read 11671 times)

MontyServo

Earth that can convince me Twilight actually deserved any award on any award show ever for anything other than suckitude.

The hell? It actually won something? I mean, an actual award given by full grown adults?

(I forgive Kids Choice Awards and Teen Choice, because those kids just follow the leader and will realize their stupidity years later).

I think it may have won an MTV Movie Award.  It should win awards for giving us one of the funniest Rifftrax ever.  Can't wait for the Rifftrax of New Moon.

Offline Trumpysgirl

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
Earth that can convince me Twilight actually deserved any award on any award show ever for anything other than suckitude.

The hell? It actually won something? I mean, an actual award given by full grown adults?

(I forgive Kids Choice Awards and Teen Choice, because those kids just follow the leader and will realize their stupidity years later).

I think it may have won an MTV Movie Award.  It should win awards for giving us one of the funniest Rifftrax ever.  Can't wait for the Rifftrax of New Moon.

Man, I'd just be happy if they riffed the trailer.
Dammit, Maverick! Why don't you play by the rules?!

"Joel, what's a Harringway?"
"About a pound."

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 103
  • RAAAADDDDD!
Speaking of Pac-Man, who did Milton Bradley think they were kidding by expressing the board game was/is "AS MUCH FUN AS THE ACTION-PACKED ARCADE GAME"?

I had to learn the hard way, douches!   :D

"Action-packed" and "Pac-man" shouldn't even be in the same paragraph as each other.

I'm guessing you've never played a modded version before, my friend? In truth, action-packed....:)

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Einstein

Offline Tyrant

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 71
  • 2007-11 Satanic Humanitarian Award Winner

It did, though I don't know if MTV Awards are considered adult. Given the gamut of things that win them, I'm thinking not.

And a Rifftrax of New Moon means we'll all have to watch New Moon. Even riffed, the first movie was painful.

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 103
  • RAAAADDDDD!

I'm completely psyched for the New Moon riff.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Einstein

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
Now let's wait and see what lame-ass apology his publicity people come up with for him to say.

His people gave up on him long ago.  From Kanye's blog...

OK that settles it, he's actually a very cunningly made up Tracy Morgan pulling a Borat/Ali G. style prank on the world.

Offline Tyrant

• Mayor of Nilbog
And a Rifftrax of New Moon means we'll all have to watch New Moon. Even riffed, the first movie was painful.

I retract this statement. After watching the new trailer for New Moon just now, I think it looks hilarious. Back on topic now.....

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
My wife's nieces and nephews in Mexico want some of Kanye's songs, so instead of wasting a single Cent on him, I'll just take a stroll over to Lime Wire instead 8)

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
Now let's wait and see what lame-ass apology his publicity people come up with for him to say.

His people gave up on him long ago.  From Kanye's blog...

That apology seems to vacillate between sincere and sarcastic fast enough to make my head spin.

Offline Courtney

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 5
  • How Twilight could have been better.
    • Hobo Trashcan - Outside of the In-Crowd

I retract this statement. After watching the new trailer for New Moon just now, I think it looks hilarious. Back on topic now.....

My favorite part is when she's writhing in bed screaming in pain because Edward left her.  What's a word that means melodramatic times ten?

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
Wow that trailer is complete pants.

What's a word that means melodramatic times ten?
Meyerian

Actually that's (Melodramatic X 10) + (histrionic X 5)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 01:34:53 PM by TripeHoundRedux »

MontyServo

My favorite part is when she's writhing in bed screaming in pain because Edward left her.  What's a word that means melodramatic times ten?

decamelodramatic?

Offline Tyrant

• Mayor of Nilbog

Wait, she was doing that because Edward left her? I was thinking perhaps she'd been shot or stabbed or something.

My God, this movie is comedy gold!

Offline Rude

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 3
  • Forum Czar
Quote from: TeamRAD
That was great, and almost made me laugh as hard as Megan Fox's "I can't believe Michael is fucking forcing us to go to the fucking pyramids!" quote I came across earlier this morning while they were on the set for Transformers 2.

Yeah, Megan Fox should definitely be in the running for Biggest Douche. I have to say, that article didn't surprise me at all. I can't wait for her career to dry up and blow away. Then again, Lindsay Lohan hasn't been in anything worth mentioning for years and she's still around. Oh well...

-Rude
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3</a>

MontyServo

Quote from: TeamRAD
That was great, and almost made me laugh as hard as Megan Fox's "I can't believe Michael is fucking forcing us to go to the fucking pyramids!" quote I came across earlier this morning while they were on the set for Transformers 2.

Yeah, Megan Fox should definitely be in the running for Biggest Douche. I have to say, that article didn't surprise me at all. I can't wait for her career to dry up and blow away. Then again, Lindsay Lohan hasn't been in anything worth mentioning for years and she's still around. Oh well...

-Rude

Am I the only one who doesn't understand why Megan Fox is considered in some circles as the so-called "hottest looking actress on the planet"?  I mean, she is sorta attractive, but no more so than dozens of other actresses.  I just don't see it.