Author Topic: Where are the dirty riffs?  (Read 7111 times)

Russell

Re: Where are the dirty riffs?
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2009, 04:42:53 PM »
Ooooooooooooo kay.
I presume by your Bull Shannon-esque impression that you disapprove. That's fine, I just thought it needed to be said.

Offline Action Batch

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 66
  • Hogwashologist
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2009, 04:57:37 PM »
Ooooooooooooo kay.
I presume by your Bull Shannon-esque impression that you disapprove. That's fine, I just thought it needed to be said.

I don't dissaprove, and it would be irrelevant if i did. It just occours to me that Rifftrax has been doing great things over the last few years and it would be a shame if the guys started censoring themselves.

Offline PlayMSTie

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 4
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2009, 08:52:54 AM »
One of the things I've always liked about MST3K/Rifftrax is that they're funny WITHOUT being dirty.

Seconded.
"There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal." C. S. Lewis

Bring back Bridget!

Doctor Who?

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2009, 11:19:00 AM »
One of the things I've always liked about MST3K/Rifftrax is that they're funny WITHOUT being dirty.

Seconded.

Thirded.

Offline FordPrefect

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2009, 12:30:23 PM »
Ooooooooooooo kay.

I don't dissaprove, and it would be irrelevant if i did. It just occours to me that Rifftrax has been doing great things over the last few years and it would be a shame if the guys started censoring themselves.

If you want dirty riffs, there's lots of stuff in the iRiffs section labeled "explicit content" that might appeal to those sensibilities. The one for The Lizzie McGuire Movie is supposed to be pretty randy.