Author Topic: X Marks the Spot  (Read 3384 times)

Offline JonahFalconNYC

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 5
X Marks the Spot
« on: August 30, 2009, 08:49:06 PM »
Anyone see the connective tissue between this and X Marks the Spot? There are a few moments that it seems X took inspiration from - such as the pedestrial going through a car.

Russell

Re: X Marks the Spot
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 03:31:38 PM »
Anyone see the connective tissue between this and X Marks the Spot? There are a few moments that it seems X took inspiration from - such as the pedestrial going through a car.
lol I noticed that too. The only difference is that one guy in X marks the spot goes before some weird court in heaven or something.

Offline JonahFalconNYC

• Schnappi Supporter
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 08:49:39 AM »
lol I noticed that too. The only difference is that one guy in X marks the spot goes before some weird court in heaven or something.

As opposed to Highway Mania having THE DEVIL driving a car recklessly, killing 5000 people a day?

Russell

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 01:49:56 PM »
As opposed to Highway Mania having THE DEVIL driving a car recklessly, killing 5000 people a day?
Yep. I didn't know that driving was somehow so deeply related to God and the Devil.

Offline JonahFalconNYC

• Schnappi Supporter
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 10:03:02 AM »
All Bibles come with a organ donor card.

Offline Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 1
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 10:42:05 AM »
Yep. I didn't know that driving was somehow so deeply related to God and the Devil.

Story as old as time.

When you can't get people to follow the man-made laws you threaten them with damnation.