Author Topic: A filtering "My Files" option  (Read 1116 times)

Offline Trinexx

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
A filtering "My Files" option
« on: August 23, 2009, 07:35:50 PM »
I know this has been mentioned in the past, but I just wish to make another request to have a readily way to filter though the "My Files" section. Its at the point where its becoming a pain to both get and download newly purchased files and also go back and get a different file type for ones I've gotten in the past.

Something to neatly group by movie/video name and the be able to have a filter for Official/Presents/iRiffs and then Movies/Shorts/VODs

If I'm not mistaken I actually had clicked on a link just the other day here in the forums that had sent me to a page with exactly this type of sorting. I didn't have the foresight to save the link and was disappointed when I went to make more downloads today that option wasnt there by default.

I'm just chiming in that this would be a great feature to have available on the "My Files" page and would love to see it implemented by default if I it turns out I wasn't only dreaming about the link I had found.

Thank you and keep up the good work.

spaceforarent

Re: A filtering "My Files" option
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 07:40:59 PM »
http://www.rifftrax.com/myfiles
I believe this is what you are looking for. It's still in beta, last I knew, but will be used as the default files page eventually

Offline Trinexx

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
Re: A filtering "My Files" option
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 07:48:07 PM »
That is EXACTLY what I was looking for and you are awesome for posting it again. This will make going though my downloads a bit easier.

Thanks!