login

Author Topic: Riddle Me DVD Covers....  (Read 5948 times)

Offline Piobman

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 142
    • Riff Cover Art
Re: Riddle Me DVD Covers....
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2009, 11:16:16 PM »

[ Standard | Thinpak ]
DVD Cover Printing Guide

Okay... here's a more rifftraxy font. I'm too lazy to change the back though. These crossover iriff/rifftrax presents are really messing up my schemes!

Oh... and thanks for the nice comments. Much appreciated.

Offline Toony2112

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2009, 04:54:47 AM »
That's perfect.  Thank you very much.  I respect laziness too much to ask you to make any more changes.
Now I can show my wife that I'm not a loser.  The last 3 months that I've spent at my computer making these discs haven't been a waste.  Sure, I've spent hundreds of dollars on lightscribe discs, paper, ink, dvd cases, netflix, rifftrax, and ripping and burning software, but look how good the final product looks.

Wait....maybe I am a loser.  Oh well, my rifftrax and mst3k collections are complete!

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2009, 05:25:14 AM »
That's perfect.  Thank you very much.  I respect laziness too much to ask you to make any more changes.
Now I can show my wife that I'm not a loser.  The last 3 months that I've spent at my computer making these discs haven't been a waste.  Sure, I've spent hundreds of dollars on lightscribe discs, paper, ink, dvd cases, netflix, rifftrax, and ripping and burning software, but look how good the final product looks.

Wait....maybe I am a loser.  Oh well, my rifftrax and mst3k collections are complete!

You are not a loser, you are ensuring that this film lives forever in your archives....... much like Martin Sorcese.    You are an American hero.

Offline Piobman

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 142
    • Riff Cover Art
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2009, 09:10:41 PM »

I'm glad I could feed your obsession. Enjoy!

Offline TheUnabeefer

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 937
  • I am a flying cow... worship me or DIE!!!
    • The Unabeefer Beefs
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2010, 09:41:04 PM »
...and there he was, reigning supreme at number two.  The One... The Only... The Unabeefer.