Author Topic: Daytrotter  (Read 1107 times)

Offline ktistecmachine

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
Daytrotter
« on: January 15, 2009, 07:10:42 PM »
I did a search so this would not prove a redundant topic, and I only found a minor mention of this wonderful musical site. For those not familiar it is  the website for Futureappletree Studio 1, a groovy little studio in Illinois, that features up and coming "indie" or "alternative" musical acts in a really great recording environment.

I would hasten to say there is something for everyone on the site, but the predominant focus is on "indie/alternative" acts.

It is truly a labor of lover for Sean and the gang involved, and they go out of their way to provide wonderful music, and best of all it is absolutely free. If you haven't checked it out yet, stop by, and if you already know the joy that is Daytrotter than what are some of your favorite sessions thus far, who would you like to see do a session, etc al.

http://www.daytrotter.com/

Offline a pretty girl is like

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 450
  • I hast had enow of thine effrontery!
Re: Daytrotter
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 08:18:15 PM »
Love Daytrotter.  The two Mountain Goats sets are particular favorites in our household.  Especially Ethiopians on the first set. 
I'm all out for kicks...and every inch of me spells EXCITEMENT!

Offline wurwolf

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 4402
  • You're all invited to my bunga bunga party!
Re: Daytrotter
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 06:18:47 AM »
Dragging this topic from the depths because it's too good to let slide.

I just dug up the daytrotter session for Frontier Ruckus and man, is it ever awesome. Give this band a listen, they are really fantastic. Great music and great lyrics.
Bonhead #2
fs!!