login

Author Topic: To hell mit you.  (Read 5619 times)

Offline CJones

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 735
  • 5000 deaths and counting
Re: To hell mit you.
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2009, 10:29:59 AM »
Loved this one. I elo'eled untill I roffled.

Yeah, anyway, looking forward to your next Rifftrax Presents. Incendentally, I remember this movie being a lot less stupid. Then again, I was 10.

Yeah, I was the same way about Last Action Hero. Saw it again a couple years ago and couldn't believe how dumb it was. And not the fun kind of dumb that Predator or Commando is . . . just plain dumb. On a positive note, the soundtrack is still good, though.

That's funny, I'm actually a fan of Last Action Hero. Largely for the same reason I'm a fan of MST3K and Rifftrax. It's essentially a movie that makes fun of movies, including itself.

Offline MSTJedi

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 604
  • In a not too distant future far, far away. . . .
    • Facebook
Re: To hell mit you.
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2009, 10:39:15 AM »
Loved this one. I elo'eled untill I roffled.

Yeah, anyway, looking forward to your next Rifftrax Presents. Incendentally, I remember this movie being a lot less stupid. Then again, I was 10.

Yeah, I was the same way about Last Action Hero. Saw it again a couple years ago and couldn't believe how dumb it was. And not the fun kind of dumb that Predator or Commando is . . . just plain dumb. On a positive note, the soundtrack is still good, though.

That's funny, I'm actually a fan of Last Action Hero. Largely for the same reason I'm a fan of MST3K and Rifftrax. It's essentially a movie that makes fun of movies, including itself.

Yeah, that's what I remembered it for, too, but after MST3K, I guess the jokes just fell a little flat this time around. I suppose my sarcastic humor tastes have changed over the years to a more cynical than goofy level.