login

Author Topic: Web Soup w/ Chris Hardwick  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Minnesota

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 4
  • Twins Territory
Web Soup w/ Chris Hardwick
« on: March 05, 2010, 10:46:36 PM »
So this show just started playing on E! (not all of us get G4) After only one episode I already like it 8)

The Soup, Infomania, and Tosh.0 threads already exist ;) .... why not a Web Soup thread.

Thoughts. Whatdidja think of the latest ep.... .

Offline k1

• Beta Tester
  • Liked: 1513
  • OneWallCinema: Like a snake to the heart.
    • OneWallCinema.com
Re: Web Soup w/ Chris Hardwick
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 06:59:15 AM »
I always enjoy the random "up top!" whenever he does it. 

I know for awhile they had episodes on Hulu.  You might be able to find some older ones on there.

Offline gbeenie

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 415
  • Prepare to die, obviously!
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 10:19:08 AM »
G4's web site has some. Also, last season, the On Demand from Comcast had episodes in the G4 section.
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere.
Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

- Conan O'Brien

Offline Minnesota

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 4
  • Twins Territory
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 12:29:10 PM »
Yeah, thats a no go for Hulu. Charter doesnt seem to have G4. The Website doesnt seem to have anything but clips but i only looked at the first page and didnt search past that but I assume the only place to find full episodes is if you have Comcast cable or happen to catch it on E! (might've been a fluke... anybody else ever seen it play there?).