login

Author Topic: Fight Night, Round 4..  (Read 683 times)

Offline Destin

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 0
Fight Night, Round 4..
« on: July 08, 2009, 11:05:29 AM »
SUCKS..... But after maybe 3,000 pages on there forums telling them they need to bring back the old controller schemes. They finaly broke down and said they will be giving a DLC to fix the controller scheme. If anyone has bought or rented this and used to the normal button smashing then you would of been enraged as much as I was. Enraged I tells you! ENRAGED!

Offline TVsAdam

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Personal text for a personal touch
    • Upsetting Shorts (my iRiffs group)
Re: Fight Night, Round 4..
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 12:10:22 PM »
SUCKS..... But after maybe 3,000 pages on there forums telling them they need to bring back the old controller schemes. They finaly broke down and said they will be giving a DLC to fix the controller scheme. If anyone has bought or rented this and used to the normal button smashing then you would of been enraged as much as I was. Enraged I tells you! ENRAGED!

Important question: are you only saying it's bad because of the control scheme?  Because I've always wanted to get into this series and the latest iteration seems like the most logical entry point.

Offline Destin

• Big Montana
Re: Fight Night, Round 4..
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 12:37:14 PM »
Yeah the controller scheme they removed was from all the other previous fight nights and included easy ways to punch. To make it more "real" they added the joystick punching in maybe Fight Night 2 or 3. And now they dropped the original controller scheme for twittering with the joysticks.

The game itself looks amazing. I couldnt enjoy it because I couldnt play it properly. Neither could any of my friends. Thankfuly I played the demo first before buying it =P