- The classic formula: Ego with money makes a pretentious film where he does everything including boinking the girl half his age -- and the crew rip it apart. It's what made MST3k great, and it's what makes Rifftrax great.
- Mike's Tommy is so dead-on that I thought some of those comments were actually from the movie.
- The singing at the end to pass time during a final gross scene. I wish more of the cover-ups where that fun.
The Not Bad, but Not as Good:
- I agree that a little Disembaudio is usually enough. That the bits dragged on and on and were hard to hear above the bad music didn't help. I was hoping for a little more of the mentioned "warning" to the sex scenes than Dis's family showing up with tranny jokes. At least towards the end they were actively trying to think of anything else than what was going on screen by singing.
- Room jokes before they happen in the movie. Not everyone is familiar with this thing, so watching this for the first time was a little confusing. Just because they can get away with tormenting first-timers at a Rocky Horror showing doesn't make it a good idea.