login

Author Topic: What's that called?  (Read 1946 times)

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
Re: What's that called?
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2009, 07:42:01 AM »

What was that one movie, where the people were flying around in a plane, and there were a bunch of snakes on it?  Samuel L. Jackson was in it.

Also, did you guys ever see that old science fiction series starring William Shatner about all those astronauts on a trek through the stars?  What was that one called?

Errr.... First one..... Snakes on a Plane and
           Second one........Star Trek?

???

Hmmm... I'm not sure.  Maybe?

What was that movie where the old rich guy died, and there's a whole bunch of people talking about him, and they're talking about this thing called Rosebud but nobody knows what it means?  Orson Welles was in it.  The Front Page?  Psycho?

Offline Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2009, 10:15:16 AM »

What was that one movie, where the people were flying around in a plane, and there were a bunch of snakes on it?  Samuel L. Jackson was in it.

Also, did you guys ever see that old science fiction series starring William Shatner about all those astronauts on a trek through the stars?  What was that one called?

???

What was that movie where the old rich guy died, and there's a whole bunch of people talking about him, and they're talking about this thing called Rosebud but nobody knows what it means?  Orson Welles was in it.  The Front Page?  Psycho?
Ed Wood?

Offline esoobaC .T bocaJ

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 5
  • Jolly Snowflake day!!
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2009, 10:39:30 AM »

???

Ed Wood?

ooh, I actually know this one, it's Scooby Doo on Zombie Island
flesyht etah tsum uoy ,flesyht evas oT