login

Author Topic: thank you members  (Read 8776 times)

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
Re: thank you members
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2007, 11:24:16 AM »
That may or may not be because we're discouraged from having political discussions

im confused, there are several very political threads on the board.  its all good to talk politics, just do it civililly(spelling?) and realize that as soon as anyone posts an opinion someone else will certainly post the opposite. Such is life.

Life isn't anything like that. You obviously have your head up your ass. ;D

Clearly, you are a moron sir! It's obvious that his head has been swallowed by his ass, not forcibly ejected into it.   ::)

I was going to make a comparison to how glass falls out of a window if someone is pushed out, whereas glass falls in if someone breaks in, but it's just too graphic.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 10:45:19 AM by Sharktopus »

Offline Winterkid

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2007, 02:33:15 PM »
My GOD, he's got glass up his butt TOO?  To a doctor STAT!

Offline sarcasm_made_Easy

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 15
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2007, 08:13:35 PM »
i never knew that it was possible to feel physically violated by a thread, but now i know.

Offline J-Proof

• J-Proof
  • The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2007, 12:57:21 PM »
If you want to feel physically, spiritually, and emotionally violated by a thread, then just go to youtube and watch...anything.... then read the comments below. I love the internet but apparently incorrect usage destroys the doctrine of the English Language and people forget what language they actually speak.
J to the Pizzo
P to the Jizzay...