Author Topic: Now Available - Matthew J. Elliot riffs Die Hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 14130 times)

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2639
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
Somebody make with an announcement already! :D
FINE

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
Just to confirm, for anyone who's interested, my new RiffTrax Presents has been recorded and will be delivered to the good folks at Legend Films within the next few days. This one will introduce my personal synch software, the lovely MissEmbaudio.

Sweet.

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
Just to confirm, for anyone who's interested, my new RiffTrax Presents has been recorded and will be delivered to the good folks at Legend Films within the next few days. This one will introduce my personal synch software, the lovely MissEmbaudio.

Tell me what it is now!  Before it's too late!  Too late is defined as "before Netflix ships me Hellraiser 7: Deader", so I can put the movie for your RP in there instead!

spaceforarent

Within a few days? Isn't there a 20 questions game in a few days? Maybe this will be the new release they announce.
Not that I'm saying another one of his riffs is a bad thing (haven't actually seen any of them yet, so I won't try to judge based off of a few minute sample) but I'd like to see an official release since it's been a while.

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 755
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
Awesome! I can't wait!
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline Artie

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 293
  • The strongest man.... in the world!
    • The Film Monger
Great news!  Can't come fast enough.
Yet another movie website - www.filmmonger.com