Author Topic: I just finished watching..........................  (Read 131324 times)

Offline dlobro1080

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 1
Re: I just finished watching..........................
« Reply #450 on: August 21, 2013, 10:50:07 AM »
Prisoners of the Lost Universe...amazing!

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 345
« Reply #451 on: August 27, 2013, 09:30:32 PM »
2nd time for Buffalo Rider. Even better than first viewing. I think this one works so well for me because they get to release the dark riffs--a lot. I think I'll notch this one up to  a 10.

Little Shop of Horrors. A decent riff, better than I though it would be. They did a good job considering the film is already a comedy of sorts.

Offline Mrs. Dick Courier

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1204
  • keeping an eye on the sammich since 1993
« Reply #452 on: September 03, 2013, 10:34:04 PM »
Night of the Living Dead

Decided to revisit.  Still not sure if I'll go to the Halloween show.

Some funny lines.  Wish they had picked something new to riff though.
Opticians are easy on the eyes

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #453 on: September 06, 2013, 02:09:25 PM »
Glitter.

Awesome.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6696
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #454 on: September 06, 2013, 05:05:31 PM »
Glitter.

Awesome.

The best riff by far is still Mike singing the chorus. That, and all the different types of drugs her mom is asking her for at the end.

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #455 on: September 06, 2013, 09:57:47 PM »
Loved the drug scene (classic moment indeed) but Mike singing which chorus? It seemed like he sang more than once.

Johnny Unusual

« Reply #456 on: September 06, 2013, 10:43:53 PM »
The Mike only Swing Parade.  If only I saw there was a three-riffer version before I bought it.  The Mike only has it's moments, but it's clear it needed an upgrade.  I'll have to download that on in November.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6696
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #457 on: September 07, 2013, 01:24:25 PM »
Loved the drug scene (classic moment indeed) but Mike singing which chorus? It seemed like he sang more than once.
I was referring to the scene when they are in the recording booth. Mike sings the chorus BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY! BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY! BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY!

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #458 on: September 07, 2013, 10:44:08 PM »
I don't know why I didn't think of that immediately. I about fell out of my chair when he did that.

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 177
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #459 on: September 09, 2013, 07:08:21 PM »
I was referring to the scene when they are in the recording booth. Mike sings the chorus BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY! BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY! BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY!

I can't believe that Mary Jo knew the way that Mike was gonna belt that one out.  She lost it too.  Probably in my top 5 Rifftrax moments ever. 

Offline MSTJedi

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 604
  • In a not too distant future far, far away. . . .
    • Facebook
« Reply #460 on: September 10, 2013, 10:02:15 AM »

I can't believe that Mary Jo knew the way that Mike was gonna belt that one out.  She lost it too.  Probably in my top 5 Rifftrax moments ever.

And now I suddenly feel the need to get that one. I love Mary Jo, but I was afraid to tread into such girly territory.

Offline DrKlahn

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 4
« Reply #461 on: September 10, 2013, 01:15:30 PM »

And now I suddenly feel the need to get that one. I love Mary Jo, but I was afraid to tread into such girly territory.

I only recently got to watch Glitter. Painful movie. Great Riff. You won't be disappointed. It is hard out there for a pimp..
Building my fighting force of extraordinary magnitude

Offline d00hickey

• Liked: 478
  • Rohan Stan the Jelly Man
« Reply #462 on: September 10, 2013, 09:57:17 PM »
There is some seriously hilarious riffs in Glitter, but the overall experience leaves me sad and achy.

For my Mary Jo/Rifftrax fix I always go for X-Files.

Just finished watching Brainiac, didn't realize what I had been missing out on for so long. I've had the file on my computer since release but just never watched it for some reason. Also after watching Brainiac I have officially seen every Rifftrax except Manos live (put me out of my misery and release a VOD or DVD PLEASE! :angry:). I only own about half of them so there's allot I want to go back and re-watch but I can't justify the expenditures right now. 

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #463 on: September 10, 2013, 11:04:20 PM »
Oh, the movie Glitter was made for Rifftrax. So great. And I even survived with my manhood intact.

Offline d00hickey

• Liked: 478
  • Rohan Stan the Jelly Man
« Reply #464 on: September 11, 2013, 07:09:01 AM »
I even survived with my manhood intact.

I was thinking the other night what it means to be a 28 year old man watching High School Musical for the third time and enjoying it. Only Rifftrax can bring such an experience.