RiffTrax Discussion > General RiffTrax talk

I just finished watching..........................

(1/130) > >>

dangfish:
...............okay,  I know there are individual boards for each and every Rifftrax release, so this thread might seem redundant to some. However, those boards seem to pretty much dry up after the trax is more than two weeks old. I thought a thread like this might see more action.

I'll get the ball rolling..........  Recently watched Hulk - Final Round for the third time.  The first time I wasn't crazy about it, the second time I loved it, and this time I was somewhere in the middle. Many funny riffs but also some scenes where the riffs just kind of lie there. This trax had the short length and the wonderful source material going for it. Too bad they're not likely to do more 70's TV show cheese like this, due to the extra effort involved in getting the DVDs. It's nice to have a rifftrax in my collection that isn't as short as the shorts and isn't a two hour or more commitment like the other feature trax.

dalem:
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban night before last.  Fun movie, good riffing.  Love the "Hermione casts the 'give Ron a boner' spell" line.

Tonight I think I'll crack out the Bourne Identity - I've not seen that one in quite a while and my Friday night movie stack is dried up.

-dale

dangfish:

--- Quote from: dalem on April 10, 2009, 06:35:07 PM ---Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban night before last.  Fun movie, good riffing.  Love the "Hermione casts the 'give Ron a boner' spell" line.

Tonight I think I'll crack out the Bourne Identity - I've not seen that one in quite a while and my Friday night movie stack is dried up.

-dale

--- End quote ---

I really enjoyed the Bourne Identity trax. Square headed Matt Damon proved to be one of those actors tailor made for riffing abuse.  However, so many others have used this as an example of  a weak trax that I'm actually scared to re-watch it for fear my opinion of it may change!

iv3rdawG:
Dirty Dancing

dalem:

--- Quote from: dangfish on April 10, 2009, 08:30:35 PM ---I really enjoyed the Bourne Identity trax. Square headed Matt Damon proved to be one of those actors tailor made for riffing abuse.  However, so many others have used this as an example of  a weak trax that I'm actually scared to re-watch it for fear my opinion of it may change!

--- End quote ---

Really?  I think it's quite solid.  After rewatching it Friday I still think so.

-dale

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version